Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Artest Deal Official

cadets08

Finally.....probably a good deal for both sides. Personally I would rather have Peja because you never know when Artest might blow up again.

Peja is the Peyton Manning of the NBA. Lights out during the regular season but when the playoffs roll around, suddenly he disappears.

I've followed the Kings for about 4 years now and I can honestly say that this deal is definitely better for the Kings as long as Artest is on the court.

Peja is 6'10" and he spends most of his time on offense behind the 3 point line. He cannot make a 3 unless someone posts down low and feeds him on the outside. He only offense he can contribute comes "off" the ball. He has never tried to develop any kind of inside game except for the occasional back door cut to the rim. And to top it off he is a horrible defender and only gets a rebound when it flies into his hands.

Artest on the other is extremely physical both with the ball and definitely without the ball. He is a superb rebounder and probably the best one on one defender in the NBA. He's got inside and outside game and he adds a dominant presence that will definitely rub off on guys like Miller, Wells, Abdur-Rahim and Williamson.

I know Artest is a nut job but as long as he is playing this is a one-sided deal.

Originally posted by Bonef1de:

Artest on the other is extremely physical both with the ball and definitely without the ball.

Your forgot that he has a good right hook also.

Archived