Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Why Jason Campbell should start....

skull1669

Those of you who think that Jason Campbell should start have no way of knowing how far along he is in his development. Unless you are on the Redskins coaching staff, there is no way for you to have enough information to form a valid opinion on whether or not he should start. Any opinion you may have on this topic is based on pure speculation on your part.

:sucks:

Development, Are you kidding. Ask Pitt about Ben, JC had a whole year to study and learn and observe. He is capable and I think just what we have been waiting for .... 3 more rings in 4 more years would make us the greatest team in history ( which we already are ;) )

Jason Campbell is as mobile as Tom Brady. And that's more mobile the Leftwich. Plus the team is stacked around him. Why shouldn't he start right now? He has a running game to lean on and if they dare try to cheat up with safties to take away Portis, Campbell is accurate enough to hit those quick slant passess or hit Cooley coming down the seam.

Mu gut is that Al Saunders was given the mission to prepare an offenseive game package around Jason Campbell. Brunell lacks the footspeed and reflexes that Saunders requires. Watch Trent Green's movement in last year's Kansas City game ... and try to imagine Mark Brunell doing the same. I can't.

I'd rather have a QB that can throw the ball 60 + yards down field to Santana Moss (not saying Jason Campbell CANT do that) but mobility should not be the only thing you look at. Hes a Quarterback not a running back.

christ, i think he meant by avoiding pass rushers dude.

Archived