Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Will Blackmon...A gem waiting to be discovered

SkinsNeverDie

I believe that if we want more depth at the CB position...this is definately the guy to do it. He played a year of WR at BC. Here is some info on the guy.

http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/scoutingreports/cb/willblackmon.html

The only downside is that he played a year of recieving??!? We all saw how good Chris Gamble turned out to be. He is a good cover corner, he can tackle, he's a pretty good athlete too. This guy is gonna be a steal. IMO he could even be a great #2 with the right coaching...and you all know what team has the right coaches (us of course!). He is a Gibbs player all the way. Great team player! Also could be a major contributer to special teams.

IMO, he is the best CB prospect on the draft.

Another option would be Kansas CB/WR/KR Charles Gordon, same type of player, he just dosent have the measuables that Blackmon has. I think Gordon can be an RW McQuarters type.

I agree...i really dont see much of a seperation from this guy and the ones going in the first round. Did he play corner at all last year?

IMO, he is the best CB prospect on the draft.

Another option would be Kansas CB/WR/KR Charles Gordon, same type of player, he just dosent have the measuables that Blackmon has. I think Gordon can be an RW McQuarters type.

I think Gordon will be a beast as well.

Archived