Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN Classic Right NOw !! (Oh the memories)

diesel22

What game is it? I watched the 83 NFC championship game against SF last week. The refs were horrible in that game. But is was funny that some of the 49ers still think they were robbed and that they won that game.

Also, I remembered almost all the players on the roster. The era before free agency sure was nice when players played almost all their careers for one team.

What game is it? I watched the 83 NFC championship game against SF last week. The refs were horrible in that game. But is was funny that some of the 49ers still think they were robbed and that they won that game.

Also, I remembered almost all the players on the roster. The era before free agency sure was nice when players played almost all their careers for one team.

It was the super bowl vs Dolphins -- then the 83 super bowl came on and I turned the tv off......:doh:

It was the super bowl vs Dolphins -- then the 83 super bowl came on and I turned the tv off......:doh:

I saw Al Davis face on TV and instantly cut it off...but thought two things after that, "1) How does he like the fact that we hired a guy he wanted as his head coach to be our OC" & 2) How many have SBs have you won since then grumpy old man?"

Archived