Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Devin Hester

Res_Novae

Devin Hester is actually a Wide Receiver who also got the occasional handoff to create plays from the backfield at Miami... I wouldn't mind the Skins picking him up as a later pick in the draft... Especially for the KR / PR duties...However the one guy that I could see the Skins picking up is Santana's little bro. also a WR from the "U" a.k.a. Sinorice Moss...He's nice, and almost as fast as Santana!

Thanks for a great season REDSKINS!!!

He would be a bit risky because he didn't really have a position at Miami. He obviously returned punts and kicks. He played receiver more often than not but he went in at corner back too. I think in the NFL he will play receiver, but I wouldn't take him with our first pick (second round).

I am a huge UM fan. Devin Hester is ultra-fast. That is it.

He is not smart enough to play in the NFL at a skill position. He wasn't smart enough to start at UM in a skill position.

He certainly has the potential to be a top-notch kick returner but that is probably the extent of his value to an NFL team.

(In other words, he is widely considered by those close to the program to be dumber then the proverbial box of rocks.)

Very fast and can make big plays when he has the ball

But he has no "true position" and as Monte as said may not be the smartest football mind in the shed

I would love to have his athleticsm on the team, but I am not sure where he fits

And can we please end the Sinorice fascination? He is nowhere near the WR Santana was in college

Archived