Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Will brunells wish come true???

SkinsFreak4-Life

Post game interview with brunell he said he hoped that this team could stay together for next year, and I for one agree with him.He also said that was a hard thing to do these days, and we all know how true that is with free agency,trades,and players simply not being loyal to a team. So what do you guys think will happen during the off season??? I hope everybody comes back with a chip on there shoulder and ready to get back on the grind stone and prove we can be a powerhouse again!!! Go skins in 2006 13-6 :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :applause: :applause:

If any of our top guys leaves this team, I will be shocked! Everyone seemed like they played hard, enjoyed the coaching staff, the winning and fans. If someone leaves it won't be because they aren't payed well either, that is a fact!

However if anyone could leave or request a trade and I don't want to see that come is Lavar Arrington. I think we can get a settlement on the squabbling done though.

I don't see a lot of wheeling and dealing with this team under Gibbs. He already has most of his pieces in place and we made it to the second round. All of are key players are under contract i.e. Portis, Moss, ST, Springs, Griffin, etc. but the team will adress the few weaknesses we have and try to land some people in the FA market. We'll get another WR and D-Linemen(DE), a few other spots will be adressed as far as depth goes, DB's, O-Line, and possibily TE/H-Back.

There is only one distraction that has to be dealt with, which is nice for a change, and Gibbs and Co. will make the decision they see best helps the team.

:dallasuck :gaintsuck :eaglesuck

I think they will all still be here. I don't know who is up for Free Agent this year. I know Betts is close, and didn't Gibbs already say that we will probably lose him to FA? But I think the team the Coach Gibbs built has alot of character, and knows sticking with him will get them the coveted ring. I believe Coach Gibbs has instilled the feeling of loyalty and comaradery with this team. So, here's to hoping I am right, and the team stays together.

Brunell only said that because he is hoping the team does cut him and save the 5.4 million dollar cap hit. This guy knows he is not good enough to win a super bowl. Take a look at how happy he was after the game .Smiling and running over to Hassleback to make a joke. That is not a QB who has a main goal of winning a super bowl. He just wants to keep his job. Look at how upset Tom Brady and Matt Leinhart were when they lost

Of course they'll stay together. Gibbs has already said that consistency in your staff and players is HUGE for building a team into the super-bowl contender that we all want. All the key players will be back and ready to go. This is a no-doubter. No one will leave that Gibbs and Williams believe need to stay.

Of course they'll stay together. Gibbs has already said that consistency in your staff and players is HUGE for building a team into the super-bowl contender that we all want. All the key players will be back and ready to go. This is a no-doubter. No one will leave that Gibbs and Williams believe need to stay.

do you remember last year when Gibbs said antonio peirce and fred smoot were "core redskins" and then they left the next week..... be realistic... this is the NFL.. which stands for NOT FOR LONG OR NO F**KING LOYALTY.... take your pick.... bottom line is that what an organization wants vs. what it gets is not always the same

Brunell only said that because he is hoping the team does cut him and save the 5.4 million dollar cap hit. This guy knows he is not good enough to win a super bowl. Take a look at how happy he was after the game .Smiling and running over to Hassleback to make a joke. That is not a QB who has a main goal of winning a super bowl. He just wants to keep his job. Look at how upset Tom Brady and Matt Leinhart were when they lost

And Peyton Manning...

He's always upset after a loss

I think with the Redskins having a winning season and making it to the 2nd round of the NFC playoffs, things are looking up. The Redskins offense improved dramatically from a season ago and the defense finished ranked within the top ten in the NFL so I think players are going to want to stay because they want to be apart of something being built. The players already know that free agents will be willing to sign here and the players know the team is one huge free agent WR signing away from being where we need to be.

First of all, Brunell has carried himself like that all season. His demeanor doesn't change much win or loss. He's a orofessional. Brady and Peyton are frigging cry babies. Especially Manning. He looks like he's gonna cry when they get false start penalties.

Just because he's not fuming after a loss doesn't mean he doesn't care. With that thinking you may as get rid of Gibbs also, how often does he steam?

Ramsey has shown he can make bad decisions. Campbell is not ready. So like it or not, we have to go with Brunell unless Ramsey can win the job in preseason.

Please man... You have got to be kidding... You actually think he doesn't care about winning this game? His demeanor after games is his personality and has nothing to do with his desire to win. And your username is BrunnellSuperbowl????

Archived