Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Greg Willams just avoided the question about keeping LA

jeostang

Reading between the lines...buh-bye LaVar.

I noticed he looked very, very slow today and was out of position on a key play towards the end of the game...

I think that injury is doing him in...he may not pass the physical next year.

Someone remind me what LAvar did today.

well other that get beat on a dump to the back not much......Lavar is not the same as he was...he is much heavier and slower now than before the injury....he cant make tackles from behind anymore....i love the guy but I see a huge difference in him this year.

Someone remind me what LAvar did today.

he blew his assingment show boating on a crucial 3rd down ...you remember the one where that second string RB for the hawks was out on the left flat running a swing route and he caught the pass and ran 12 yards for the first....that was lavars man....where was lavar....doing an uncalled blitz.....but that one mistake aside I'm sure he had some tackles....

Why this ridiculous love affair with Arrington? Did he kiss somebody's mamma?

The guy is a football player who made a lot of money with a big-time contract from D. Snyder. He played "nice guy" for the media while it served him, but you've seen the other side of his personality, as well: mock kicks to the camera, some beligerence, greed for more money.

And his performance? Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

On top of it all, he's really just an average person. Not very smart. Doesn't seem like a team player.

lavar is in a redskin jersey next year. The fact of the matter is that this players on this defense play their roles so well that it is necassiry to have a couple of maverick players like lavar and ST. The keep the team playing with an edge. The are the momentum changers, they are the motivaters, they are the ones that u look to when u need a play. GW will learn to live with LaVar and LaVar will learn to live with GW, LaVar has made it into the playoffs, if GW's D gets him to the playoffs he will play in it. GW's defense was stronger when LaVar was in there, so GW will find ways to use LaVar's skills. LaVar is back next year.

he blew his assingment show boating on a crucial 3rd down ...you remember the one where that second string RB for the hawks was out on the left flat running a swing route and he caught the pass and ran 12 yards for the first....that was lavars man....where was lavar....doing an uncalled blitz.....but that one mistake aside I'm sure he had some tackles....

i would trade him tomorrow for a #1 reciever

Archived