Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Joey Theismann picking the Seahawks?

BlitzFiftySix

he's doing out of superstition I belive, he has said before that the Skins always lose when he picks them so he picks the other team.

At least I think I remember seeing him say that in an interview

Nope -- if you look at his record last week, he was 4-0 (which obviously means he picked us last week).

What I found interesting is that he picked Pitt to go into Indy (where they got THROTTLED) and beat the Colts. We BEAT the hawks this yr and he doesn't think we can win? Not too sure about that logic....

By the way - we just received a 100/1 chance of winning the super bowl from Vegas. The team right in front of us? The Panthers at............20/1 !!! WOW

Nope -- if you look at his record last week, he was 4-0 (which obviously means he picked us last week).

What I found interesting is that he picked Pitt to go into Indy (where they got THROTTLED) and beat the Colts. We BEAT the hawks this yr and he doesn't think we can win? Not too sure about that logic....

By the way - we just received a 100/1 chance of winning the super bowl from Vegas. The team right in front of us? The Panthers at............20/1 !!! WOW

That record is on fact wrong. he picked the bucs last week. 100% sure about it.

he's doing out of superstition I belive, he has said before that the Skins always lose when he picks them so he picks the other team.

This is correct. Gibbs knows this and is okay with the reasoning.

Guest ComebackKing
BINGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yup we are a sure win this week now that I see him picking the seahawks I can sleep easy tonight!! :point2sky

I am so sick of the media!!! I know we had a slow offense last game against the Bucs, but how often did we have a game like that and then come out and slap some team in the face!!! Ask the Cowboys and Giants. It usually doesnt irritate me that the media pics against us, but it seems that EVERYONE is picking against us. I sure hope we beat the living tar out of that wet, moldy, overrated Seahag team. And somthing else, why isnt the media giving props to a team that no one expected to have gotten into the playoffs in the first place. Where is the "comeback" news. The props that is given to the Pats is bogus!! For God sakes they won the last superbowl!!!!!!!!! What do you mean a "comeback"? AHHHH! I am claiming this game tomorrow a lopsided Redskins victory in the name of Jesus Christ my Lord!!!!!! Then what are they going to say???? See you at the NFC Championship Redskins!!!!!!!:mad: :applause: :point2sky

:seahawksu :seahawksu :seahawksu :seahawksu :seahawksu :seahawksu :seahawksu :seahawksu :seahawksu

Yeah, Joey T did pick against us out of superstition. But Salisbury picked against us, and ESPN now shows him as having picked us.

Artists perogative: Changing History, . . . err picks.

Unless he is playing on Saturday, I don't think it really matters. This team will not get any respect unless they go to the Superbowl, and then if they win it. It is a lot of peoples hated team. You have to realize, most of the analyst have been beaten by the Redskins in their career. The only pick that matters is mine. I pick the Skins by 10. HTTR

Archived