Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anyone remember a little team called Texas that everyone said didn't have a chance?

FlaSk1nsfan

EVERYONE...and I mean everyone picked USC to beat them. The only ones who thought they had a chance were Texas and their fans...

To the media....screw em...

To the Seattle trolls....screw em...

I love being the underdog... its that much sweeter when we win...

HTTR

:helmet:

EVERYONE...and I mean everyone picked USC to beat them. The only ones who thought they had a chance were Texas and their fans...

To the media....screw em...

To the Seattle trolls....screw em...

I love being the underdog... its that much sweeter when we win...

HTTR

:helmet:

Amen brother!

Although I would NEVER call TEXAS a "little team", I understand what you meant.

Blondie

NO NO I did not mean to come off calling them a little team. Thats not what I meant. They are a GREAT team and I was rooting for them all the way. I was tired of watching and hearing about USC this and USC that and that dumb ass ask "if USC played the 1632 Roman Italydogs who would win and what would the score be" ...and the talking heads would always be "USC will never lose ever...bla bla bla and now please excuse me so I can shove this USC dildo up my pooper"

Can you tell I hate the media and ESPN/Sportscenter right now?

HTTR:point2sky

I seem to remember them playing a west-coast team that had a great record against easy opponents.

(And didn't it rain?)

Heee heheheh

Yes I do believe you are correct ol' chap. Hummmmm

It did rain. Ohhh and didn't they have this unstopable greatest running back ever to play the game who didnt do squat and actually may have cost them the game by what was it

ohh yeah his dumb ass FUMBLED THE BALL!!!!

ahhaahahah

Archived