Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Is ST nice to fans?

meetST

I seen posted on a Florida State message board that while at the "U" a lady holding a baby asked if she could stand next to ST and get a picture. Well I tell you, and this is the truth, ST snatched the baby away from the lady and drop kicked the baby for a 58 yard FG. He then beat the lady down, like she owed him $83.57, it originally was $50 but interest raised that. ST then brutalized every person, again ecspecially the children, within a 575 ft. radius. His teammates didn't stop him becasue hit 13 consecutive 50 yard plus FG, all with plenty of leg.

Now I ask you, why is Hall still are kicker.

:dallasuck :gaintsuck :eaglesuck

LOL!!! you should be a stand up comedian

NEWS FLASH: Redskins safety Sean Taylor kills everyone in Seattle after running back an interception for the winning touchdown to beat the Seahawks 27-21. Film at 11.

now that would be sweet.....:cool: i want him to continue his td streak

I seen posted on a Florida State message board that while at the "U" a lady holding a baby asked if she could stand next to ST and get a picture. Well I tell you, and this is the truth, ST snatched the baby away from the lady and drop kicked the baby for a 58 yard FG. He then beat the lady down, like she owed him $83.57, it originally was $50 but interest raised that. ST then brutalized every person, again ecspecially the children, within a 575 ft. radius. His teammates didn't stop him becasue hit 13 consecutive 50 yard plus FG, all with plenty of leg.

Now I ask you, why is Hall still are kicker.

:dallasuck :gaintsuck :eaglesuck

LMAO!!! I almost spit out my drink after reading the part about the 58 yard fg! lol!

Did I tell you about the time when Sean Taylor and I held up a liqour store?

He nearly ****ed it all up by stopping to sign an autograph on the cashier's forehead, ...at gun point no less...

It read "Sean Taylor was here....

...Bit$hes!!!!"

Great Guy.

We split everything right down the middle 50/50, he's a real team player

Archived