Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Champions in Frederick???

tomvmd

Is your wife 55? if so, nah man it sucks there.

If you're a cradle robber, yeah man it rules, see ya there.

Actually I went there after the game last week and it was packed. The guy at the door told me to watch next weeks game showup atleast a few hours early because it will be packed. Lots of Skins jerseys in there though.

I love Champions. It rules. Though the only times I was there was during baseball season so the only thing on the big screen was the Orioles, and I was just there to shoot some pool with friends. Their bands are also rocking on weekend nights. With the game on Saturday, I'd be aware of that. They may start bringing the band in around 6:30 and the game might be turned off for the normal weekend music events with the young bar crowd.

I love Champions. It rules. Though the only times I was there was during baseball season so the only thing on the big screen was the Orioles, and I was just there to shoot some pool with friends. Their bands are also rocking on weekend nights. With the game on Saturday, I'd be aware of that. They may start bringing the band in around 6:30 and the game might be turned off for the normal weekend music events with the young bar crowd.

The bands don't come on until later in the evening. The Skins game should be band-free.

Hey, I live in frederick. I havea questoin for anyone that can help me out, is there an age restriction to get in, because I would like to watch the game there.

Call and ask to be sure.

But I would imagine you could go in and order food until a certain time, which should be after the game is over. Might need to go in with someone older though. Like I said, call.

Archived