Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Quick...someone do something funny.

RonJeremy

I need to be entertained and none of these threads are working for me.

Here is a ridicilous picture of me with a cigarette hanging out of my mouth with my man Bugs'.

teamtub.jpg

Please people...post something funny...it's too early to go to bed and I need to be entertained.

Thanks in advance for your help!

nothing funny happened to anyone today?

I had an exciting afternoon. My boss is out of town at a conference so the office got a little wild this afternoon. One of my co-workers was playing music over the intercom and a couple of the hot chicks I work with starting dancing/grinding...it was quite nice!

AND NO I DIDN'T TAKE ANY PICTURES!!

Sorry

Hmm...let me see anything funny happen to me today....not really. I definetly can't beat your day.....damn that must be nice! I miss those times. I do work in a school where I am the only male teacher and there are a lot of nice young ladies that I get to talk to/stare at all day.

Hmm...let me see anything funny happen to me today....not really. I definetly can't beat your day.....damn that must be nice! I miss those times. I do work in a school where I am the only male teacher and there are a lot of nice young ladies that I get to talk to/stare at all day.

you are not referring to the elementary school kids are you?

:jk:

It happens about once a month in my office when the boss isn't around. The girls like to put on a show and I don't seem to grow tired of it... :)

Want to see funny, go and find the pic I posted in usonny's 3000th post thread before I delete it. Better hurry. How's this though? I went out just now to take a pic of ..well...this......That ain't fog there. It's dumping. :)

Archived