Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Does Anyone think #24 has revenge on his mind?

Bostic Hog

there is no doubt Springs wants to face his former club. remember they declined to sign him to what is now a reasonable $10 million bonus for a top flight corner, instead choosing to go with Bobby Taylor who was cut after one poor season with the Seahawks.

remember they declined to sign him to what is now a reasonable $10 million bonus for a top flight corner, instead choosing to go with Bobby Taylor who was cut after one poor season with the Seahawks.
I doubt there're thoughts of "revenge." In additional to the large contract the Skins gave him, he was also moving much closer to home. IIRC, his mom didn't give him a chance to go back to Seattle... she pretty much told him to sign with the Redskins.

With the salary cap, teams can't spend money everywhere they would like to. The Seahawks decided not to sign Shawn and use the money elsewhere. I can't fault the decision. Not disrepecting Shawn, but this team's money is better used in other places.

I wonder if they'll boo or cheer him in Seattle
There are a lot of fans who will boo him, both for his underachievement while here and for laughing when T.O. took out his Sharpie after beating Shawn deep. Many fans felt that laughing at T.O.'s antics was disrespectful to the rest of the team.

Me? I'll boo him as much as any other Redskin player, but I don't reserve any extra animosity for him.

Archived