Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Our Offense Will Come Alive On Saturday!

macdaddychurch

:helmet: OUR OFFENSE WILL SHOCK EVERYONE ON SATURDAY! I have this feeling that we will really come alive. Seattle will try and play a little man every now and then, just like NY Gints did, and WHEN they do, they WILL PAY! SANTANA WILL HAVE A HELL OF A GAME!!! Also, I think Portis will have a huge game. Seattle's defense hasn't had the greatest games of late or important ones for that matter and we will take it to them. Our team is focused and locked in and I don't even think emotion comes into play anymore.......they are now a TEAM and they play with a "know what they must do" attitude. And I look to see several tipped pass interceptions again this week. Hasslebeck runs the offense just as Simms did last week. Quick drops and short passes, which gives Salave'a and the Dline plenty of opportunities to get their mits on the ball....don't expect a lot of sacks, but you will see more of the same from our D from last week. Skins 24-Seattle 16.

:logo:

I really couldn't agree more with your post. There was a lot of emotion in the Dallas and NY games for a lot of reasons, but mainly because they were must wins to get into the playoffs and getting to the playoffs was the goal at the time. Now that we're in, the team realizes they can play with anyone and are focused on the task at hand. Gibbs' even personality has rubbed off on them, and the next goal is the Super Bowl.

And I agree with what you said about tipped balls. The D-Line will be anticipating the 3-step drops and quick throws and will know to get their hands up to tip the ball.

:helmet: OUR OFFENSE WILL SHOCK EVERYONE ON SATURDAY! I have this feeling that we will really come alive. Seattle will try and play a little man every now and then, just like NY Gints did, and WHEN they do, they WILL PAY! SANTANA WILL HAVE A HELL OF A GAME!!! Also, I think Portis will have a huge game. Seattle's defense hasn't had the greatest games of late or important ones for that matter and we will take it to them. Our team is focused and locked in and I don't even think emotion comes into play anymore.......they are now a TEAM and they play with a "know what they must do" attitude. And I look to see several tipped pass interceptions again this week. Hasslebeck runs the offense just as Simms did last week. Quick drops and short passes, which gives Salave'a and the Dline plenty of opportunities to get their mits on the ball....don't expect a lot of sacks, but you will see more of the same from our D from last week. Skins 24-Seattle 16.

:logo:

That's what I'm talking about! :cheers:

Archived