Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Super Bowl feelings...

Buddy Lee

Not to jump ahead or anything but what are your feelings for the NFC in the Super Bowl. I believe any NFC team that goes in will be squashed. Say the Skins do in fact make it, do we really want them going and losing in the Super Bowl? I've heard it's great to go but if one loses the big game it's like you were in last place. Take Philly for example, Super Bowl last year and 6-10 this year. The same has been done with plenty of other teams with the exception of the exceptions i.e. the Pats. What say you?

Why does so many people think that whatever NFC team goes will be crushed by the AFC? I don't understand it. I think whoever goes has a great chance. Again, this isn't a seven game series. It's ONE GAME!
True it is one game and I am basing it on as much. The AFC just looks completely dominant, have you not watched any of the AFC games this season?

sitting in my relection chair i remember the "old" days of NFC dominating the super bowl,i strongly beleive things will change this year of afc doin it...especially if the skins are in (no bias,sorta) but if the hawks or bears make it those hopes are pretty nill.I would look to the panthers to take it all if they get into the mix,but all depends on sat and sun

Real positive attitude... might as well not watch the game now...
Positive is one thing but being realistic is quite another. I asked how we could win and possibly beat the Colts. No one has yet to answer that, they have all skirted around the question.

I don't know guys, the Colts look pretty scary. I don't see anyone as having a chance. Mark my words.

The Colts are not unstoppable. All you need is a good gameplan. Dude, you sound like all you do is listen to the media and say what you hear.

I will add something else. Remember the second year that the Rams made it to the Super Bowl with their high powered offense. They were "unstoppable." They lost!

The Colts are not unstoppable. All you need is a good gameplan. Dude, you sound like all you do is listen to the media and say what you hear.
Actually, I've seen what they can do. Have you only been watching one team this year?

Look outside the box.

:troll:looks like we got another under cover redskin basher.
Yep, that's me, the under cover troll. The same who was just trying to get together a large group of Skins fans for a local pub to watch the game this saturday in a thread last night. Yep, that's me.

You just joined the forum right now this month and say your a redskin supporter and want justified answers from everyone bc you think your actually worthy of an explanation. The mere fact that you think that a team is unstoppable makes you look like a complete idiot. Why dont YOU look outside the box and realize that a football game can go either way at any moment...Your so busy telling everyone else that they are not answering your question when their isnt a question involved nooby... Their is no how can we beat the Colts... its Seattles turn right now. After that whoever else we play and if we do get to the superbowl and happen to meet the choking Colts we will discuss then...

Archived