Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

You will lose by 20

Tubfart

Won't it be great when we play the Steelers in the SB??

That's actually what I'm hoping for...not likely but still possible...to not only have a #6 seed make it to the SB for the first time in NFL history, but to have BOTH #6 seeds make it!!!

The 'Skins should be able to beat the Steelers, too... :cheers:

Dude, be careful how you try to defend the team from these comments. One of them was. 1992. Granted, that team lost because Rypien and Mitchell had a messed up exchange in the mud, but still.

True, but that team was quite competitive and was no where near losing by the average margin of victory (20.1 ppg) pointed out in the thread.

They lost by 7 against a much better and healthier team on the road.

Tubfart...

Here's a stat that you may want to pay a little more attention to:

Teams that finish at 9-7 with the 7th seed have NEVER won a playoff game in the history of the NFL. Funny how that works huh?:loser:

Oh and um 14-13......oh yeah and 35-7 :owned:

:helmet: :dallasuck :helmet: :seahawksu :helmet:

Now hear me out on this...it's very scientific.

The number 6 seed was first introudced in 1990. Since that time, there have been exactly NINE 6 seeds that moved on to the second round.

Those nine teams went 0-9.

They lost by an average of 20.11 points a game.

Thus, you will lose by about 20 points.

There, now you don't have to watch.

www.profootballreference.com.

:D

You are about as useful as your name.

The number 6 seed was first introudced in 1990. Since that time, there have been exactly NINE 6 seeds that moved on to the second round.

Ok, then by your timeframe: Seahawks have played 3 playoff games since 1990. Winning percentage -> 0% (0 for 3)

Therefore, your will lose.

You don't have to watch.

:silly:

Based on what?

Your win over the powerhouse Buccaneers? Or your 5 game win streak to get into the playoffs that included victories against Arizona, St. Louis, and a floundering Cowboys team.

We really don't know what kind of team you are - but we're soon going to find out aren't we?

LOL, I know this is old but it made me laugh. This Seahawk fan's evidence to downplay our 6 game winning streak is our road games against his division. You know, the same division that their 13-3 record was built on.

Thats for the laugh, Spanky.

ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!

Oh I'm sorry, that's the wrong answer.

1990 and 1992...Joe Gibbs 1.0...Skins vs. 49ers...look it up.

:laugh:

And since you like stats so much, what's the one team that Holmgren has NEVER beat?

Oh yeah. The Redskins. 0-4 lifetime. Only team he's never beaten.

So by your reasoning...

And since you like stats so much, what's the one team that Holmgren has NEVER beat?

Oh yeah. The Redskins. 0-4 lifetime. Only team he's never beaten.

So by your reasoning...

Now this I did not know. Seahwks will be out coached in every possible way.

Wow....you have the IQ of a sloth's butt.

Hail!:point2sky

Remember the Redskins are in a no pressure situation, they are the hottest team in the NFL and I forget did they beat the Seahawks earlier this year.

The Seahawks on the other hand are the worst 13-3 team that I can remember. They only beat two playoff teams all year. They have a ton of pressure on them to win this game.

0-9 for 6 seeds... every streak must come to an end

Oh and I have to add this because this is my first post:dallasuck

HTTR!!

And the Seahawks have a playoff history of????????????????? You need to get with all the Tampa trolls who talked smack, displayed pictures of the teams greatness, just to go home with their crybaby hands in their crybaby faces saying why us Lord, why us?? We beat them with 120 yards of offense, just think what were going to do to the Seahawks with over 400 yards of offense. Gonna get ugly for the home crowd, look forward to an early departure from the stadium dude.

Well....make sure you bring your scientific thoughts back Saturday night to discuss your 20+ year drought of playoff wins....how 'bout that.. :silly:

Archived