Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A Bit Of Disrespect

mangan

"Washington and Seattle play Saturday night and this one could be over early. A team that has 120 total yards cannot expect to win a playoff game, yet the Redskins did. No one talks about the Seahawks, but they won 13 games and have the league MVP -- Shaun Alexander. They are solid on both sides of the ball and are the top team in the NFC." --Shannon Sharpe

ACTUALLY, I HOPE THE MEDIA BASHING CONTINUES.....MY BRO IN LAW LIVES IN SEATTLE, YOU SHOULD HEAR THE TALK. THEY ARE ALREADY TALKING ABOUT THE BEARS OR PANTHERS. RUMOR IS THAT WE SHOULD NOT EVEN BE HERE (THE TD CALL IN THE TB GAME & THE ST TD RUN WHERE IT LOOKED LIKE WASHINGTONS LEG WAS TOUCHED WHEN DOWN, NOT TO MENTION THE 120 YDS OFFENSE). HOPEFULLY WE WILL HAVE THE FUEL IN THE TANK WE NEED, WE HAVE PLAYED A FEW VERY EMOTIONAL PHYSICAL GAMES IN A ROW....IT TAKES ALOT OUT OF A TEAM, BUT IM SURE WE WILL BE READY TO GO....:logo:

Look, I'm hoping my team wins as much as you guys are pulling for yours. The fact of the matter is that all these ESPN and Around the Horn, type fools waffle more than the International house of Pancakes.

I loved Ditka right before the Monday night game we played against the Eagles, he says, "The Seahawks will be exposed tonight" then a bunch of other BS. Then he points right at the camera and says, "And that's why the Eagles will win tonight"

We all remember how that game turned out.!

It was at that moment I quit listening to what any of these "Experts" have to say.

Here's to a good game Saturday.

ACTUALLY, I HOPE THE MEDIA BASHING CONTINUES.....MY BRO IN LAW LIVES IN SEATTLE, YOU SHOULD HEAR THE TALK. THEY ARE ALREADY TALKING ABOUT THE BEARS OR PANTHERS. RUMOR IS THAT WE SHOULD NOT EVEN BE HERE (THE TD CALL IN THE TB GAME & THE ST TD RUN WHERE IT LOOKED LIKE WASHINGTONS LEG WAS TOUCHED WHEN DOWN, NOT TO MENTION THE 120 YDS OFFENSE). HOPEFULLY WE WILL HAVE THE FUEL IN THE TANK WE NEED, WE HAVE PLAYED A FEW VERY EMOTIONAL PHYSICAL GAMES IN A ROW....IT TAKES ALOT OUT OF A TEAM, BUT IM SURE WE WILL BE READY TO GO....:logo:

Please hit "caps lock" before you post again!

Thanks. :)

Look, I'm hoping my team wins as much as you guys are pulling for yours. The fact of the matter is that all these ESPN and Around the Horn, type fools waffle more than the International house of Pancakes.

I loved Ditka right before the Monday night game we played against the Eagles, he says, "The Seahawks will be exposed tonight" then a bunch of other BS. Then he points right at the camera and says, "And that's why the Eagles will win tonight"

It was at that moment I quit listening to what any of these "Experts" have to say.

AMEN!!

It's funny... can't any of these guys remember the game two weeks ago? Three weeks ago?

It's not like this offense has been going for 120 yards every game. Only once -- and they were sitting on a two touchdown lead against the best defense in the game. I'd play conservative too.

Look, that guy is a GOON!!! He talks way too much and never lets anyone around him get a word in. The Bible says " A fool speaks wile a wiseman listens." Maybe he should learn from that!!

:nutkick:

:seahawksu

He also said we wouldnt get to the playoffs! HA HA!:laugh:

Agreed.

And that was an impressive win on Monday Night, regardless of the composition of the Eagles.

I lost all respect for Seattle last year. SA had the opportunity to get the rushing title, and Holmgren sat him. I though that was completely disrespectful, seeing as how SA only needed 2 or 3 yards to win the title. Slowly, I have been regaining respect for them based on some of their performances.

That being said, Redskins 27, Seahawks 17. :D

It's funny... can't any of these guys remember the game two weeks ago? Three weeks ago?

It's not like this offense has been going for 120 yards every game. Only once -- and they were sitting on a two touchdown lead against the best defense in the game. I'd play conservative too.

Not excusing how we sucked offensively last week, tampa D and all, but our D had its ups and downs too, remember earlier in the year? People had laid off Brunell beacuse his numbers were good and he looked like we think good QBs should look. The D though, while still tough, was regularly giving up big plays on the ground and in the air throughout several games.

Then it was the "lynch GW" and "get Lavar in" threads that proliferated. Now when the offense has been off two weeks in a row, its back to Brunell sucks and some playcalling issues.

Not to ignore/dismiss perfectly valid arguments/points to be made about those occurrences, but much of the general tone conveyed in our own community is no different to the hot-n-cold-bandwagon-abuse-the-obvious media stories that so many here ***** about.

Agreed.

And that was an impressive win on Monday Night, regardless of the composition of the Eagles.

I lost all respect for Seattle last year. SA had the opportunity to get the rushing title, and Holmgren sat him. I though that was completely disrespectful, seeing as how SA only needed 2 or 3 yards to win the title. Slowly, I have been regaining respect for them based on some of their performances.

That being said, Redskins 27, Seahawks 17. :D

Unfortunately, yes, Holmgren is a little too scared of injuries sometimes and get s a little conservative at times. Now, don't get me wrong, I love SA and really, really hope he's back next year but what was never mentioned during that infamous game was that he also had at least 3 plays for negative yards. If he had only gotten back to the line of scrimmage on one of those, rushing title last year too.

that being said, Seahawks 31, Redskins 17...The reason is that we just signed this chick to help block for SA..:laugh:

Archived