Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Don't Usually Worry about the Media - But This is Classic !!

diesel22

This is copied and pasted directly from ESPNradio.com and is the qoute of Don Shanoff:

Redskins at Seahawks: "If the Skins match their 120 yards of offense from Saturday's W over the Bucs, they'll lose by 30. If they match their 352 yards of O from their Week 4 OT win over Seattle in D.C., they'll lose by less."

Let me guarantee you right now that if we get 352 yards of offense we will win this game by 10+ points. Mark it down, stick it on your fridge !!

Let me guarantee you right now that if we get 352 yards of offense we will win this game by 10+ points. Mark it down, stick it on your fridge !!

TOTALLY agreed man ...... totally agreed! With the defense we got, if we put up 350+ offensive yards there is no way they will beat us......we must wait until saturday for all the critics to shutup

what I couldnt believe is just what a thumping he thinks we are gonna take. There is no offense in this league (including Indy's) that could manage a 30 pt spread on us -- in their wildest dreams !!

I guess you missed the 36-0 shelling the Skins took in NY this season...

This is copied and pasted directly from ESPNradio.com and is the qoute of Don Shanoff:

Redskins at Seahawks: "If the Skins match their 120 yards of offense from Saturday's W over the Bucs, they'll lose by 30. If they match their 352 yards of O from their Week 4 OT win over Seattle in D.C., they'll lose by less."

ESPN SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!

Didn't you read Arts post???

The things that ESPN guy said are unprofessional, brainless, and assnine to say the least?

Hey....ESPN........are you reading this?

First off, you suck!

Thats right...YOU SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are a lame-ass excuse for a sports network.

Last summer, while I was watching Pro Motorcycle Hillclimbing on OLN for christs sake, you were showing the National Hotdog Eating contest!

Some skinny little Japanese guy stuffed 72 hotdogs (with buns) down his throat in 12 minutes!

WooHoo!

I'm watching PRO Motorcycle Hillclimbing on OLN.....you know, the network for campers and fishing?

And your network is showing me fat pigs wolfing down hog lips and asses in what you call that a freakin sport?

Your network is PATHETIC!

And now, you get to ruin Monday Night Football too!

Hell, AOL had better playoff predictions then you.

AOL!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We don't want your respect.....because we don't have any for you.

You are not even worthy of my chili induced explosive diarrhea!

Let alone what your moronic so called experts think about a football game.

Get a life, grow a brain, and find a new hobbie!

Hail!:point2sky

WTF is the deal with these news heads? Don't the recognize that the Seabees played THE EASIEST DAMN SCHEDULE ON THE WHOLE FRIGGIN PLANET? ther great and powerful running back hasn't gotten over 100 yards against a defense in the top 15?

They are FRAUDS and that will be shown Saturday.

When and how did Seattle become such a juggernaut in the media's eyes? They played the weakest schedule in the NFC and haven't won a playoff game in over 20 years. And how did a team that's 11-2 in the NFC (and later beat both teams that they lost to) become such a pansy in the media's eyes?

Sheesh. There's NO WAY the Skins get blown out on Saturday.

Archived