Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Poll: How's Your Satisfication with the Skins 2005 Season?

88Comrade2000

Poll is now there!

For me, I am satisfied with the 2005 season. I predicted us to miss the playoffs and go 9-7 by losing the final game to the Eagles. It almost happened that way- thank GOD it didn't. We have exceeded my expectations this year. Anymore playoff games this season, is icing on the cake for me!

If we were somehow to go to the superbowl this year or even win it, of course I'd be in heaven! I do feel we will win a superbowl if not this playoff season; definitely within the next 2.

"We won a playoff game, I'm satisfied. Exceeded my expectations!"

That doesn't mean that I think we should stop here. I do think the team has NFC Champ potential, and should probably make the SB. Williams is a great guy, but JJG is still the man around DC until he decides otherwise.

I bought into the 4-12 season, and was ready for it. I figured we would make it to 8-8 once we had made 5-6. I'm impressed with the last six games, regardless of the last offensive output. It's been a good season, regardless; far better than last.

I am very satisfied with how the Skins have finished thier season. The only nagging thing about not being too worried about winning these next games is, it is so hard to get back here and I think we should take full advantage of the situation and try to get to the big dance while we are here. You never know what next year will bring, this may be our best chance to make it all the way.

I'm satisfied! The more icing on the cake the better! The thing I love about this Redskins team that I haven't seen in a while...

We have "heart" and fight for the win! Teams have to beat us, we don't lay down!!!

Yes, there are areas our team needs to improve in...

However, I watch us play a game... and am PROUD to call myself a REDSKINS fan!!!

Win or Lose!!! When we battle through a game scratching and clawing for everything we get... You gotta' love this bunch!!! PRIDE!!!

I was prepared for a one or two game improvement over last season. I was concerned that the defense would drop off somewhat with the departures of Smoot and Pierce. I was certainly wrong on that count. I was also wrong in my assessment of the offense. I thought the combination of Moss and Patten catching passes from an improved Patrick Ramsey would drive offensive improvements. I would never have guessed that we would go the entire year with Mark Brunell at QB. IMHO that must change in the near future for us to continue our improvement. In any event, beating Dallas twice made the season. The playoff win is an added bonus.

Year 2 under Gibbs has been a complete success. We improved by 4 games, offense improved by 19 positions in the standings, if memory serves right, and we won a playoff game. Problem is year 3 is going to yeild some very high expectations, and rightfully so, as adding a player here and there will make us one of the favorites next year.

:dallasuck :gaintsuck :eaglesuck

Even though the record doesnt show it, we were and will continue to be the

best team in the NFC-East for years to come.

That's satisfaction

How about the nfl, that would even be better!

How about this:

05: Skins win superbowl and upset Colts.

06: Skins win superbowl and Gibbs turns job over to Greg.

07: Skins become first team to 3-peat and win superbowl again.

08: Skins become first team to go to 4 superbowls and win 4 year, making the Bills 4 superbowl losses even more pathetic!

This season has exceeded my expectations. I have to admit that coming into the season I never would have guessed that we would be in the playoffs and even won a playoff game on the road. I was hoping that we would make the playoffs but I really thought that we were going to finish no better then 9-7.

I had the team going 10-6(Gibbs)making the wild card behind the eagles.

SWEPT the cowgirls & eagles was the icing on the cake.

Going 5-1 in the division is something we have not seen in quite some time...I'll ask you this...how can you NOT be excited about this season?

Archived