Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fun and Gun Redskins

riggz2005

I was watchin NFL Network and The Game of the Week was Seattle @ Washington about 2 or 3 years ago when redskins beat them 27-20. I only caught the last bit of it but apparently the skins had rallied back to win that game but my point is the way the skins scored the go ahead touchdown was interesting...Ramsey threw a screen pass out wide to Gardner...as the whole defense shifted towards the left Gardner stopped and threw the ball all the way across the field to Trung Candidate who was wide open for like a 15-20 yrd reception TD...although Spurrier was our coach at the time i would love to see Gibbs pull something out like this against the seahags in definately a very big game. any one else?

GO SKINS 7 IN A ROW:point2sky :seahawksu

That was a staple of Spurrier's offense. And I have to admit, it worked quite well when we used it.

I think Gibbs has done a good job of mixing in his version of the trick plays. We've run a few flea-flickers and a few halfback passes down the stretch.

Also, we've started to use other teams' aggressiveness against them by running plays off of our WR screen to Moss.

I think you might see a couple trick plays this weekend, but probably not that play since we don't have a WR who can throw as well as Gardner did.

well the HB pass i would say is pretty common..but something like what the steelers did against the bengals yesterday was awesome...Portis can throw some what..i say throw a screen out 2 portis then have him throw it out across the field to royal...no one would see that coming

Archived