Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Seahawks will crush us?

DieHard86

For all the national media morons, it is the safe pick to go with Seattle. They can go on and on about how bad our offense is, and how many offensive weapons the Seahawks have. Fine. I don't know if the Redskins will win, but I sure as hell know that they can. The defense has gone from solid and consistent, to nasty and dangerous for offenses. They can take the ball away now, they can pressure quarterbacks now, and they can change field position and shorten the field. Its the formula that put Chicago where its at. Its good enough to keep us going.

Six wins in a row. Coach Greg Williams as the DC, Buges as the O-line coach, CP running the ball, Moss and Cooley catching the ball, and most important of all, Coach Joe Gibbs is calling plays in the playoffs again. What could go wrong? I said it before the streak started, 14-6.

150 yards isn't going to get it done against us, boys. Our defense is ranked 4th in terms of points allowed, and you're well aware that our offense is one of the best in the league. The skins will be lucky to keep within 21 points.

LOOK A TROLL!!!

Thanks Diehard!! :cheers:

150 yards isn't going to get it done against us, boys. Our defense is ranked 4th in terms of points allowed, and you're well aware that our offense is one of the best in the league. The skins will be lucky to keep within 21 points.

That's a bit overreaching, you have to admit that. Especially for a team that's never been in this situation before, and hasn't won a playoff game since 1984.

"150 yards isn't going to get it done against us, boys. Our defense is ranked 4th in terms of points allowed, and you're well aware that our offense is one of the best in the league. The skins will be lucky to keep within 21 points."

Your D ranked 4th because played against teams with Os that ranked last, and your O is one of the best because you played against teams that have no Ds. We are in the playoff now, throw all the stats out the window and bring it.

oh yeah, did I mention that the Redskins suck?

The Redskins suck huh? How many Super Bowl Titles does your team have? How many NFC Championships does your team have?

I believe it's 0 on both accounts. Your Head Coach 1-2 in the Big Game with Green Bay. Our Head Coach, 3-4 in the big game, all with Washington. Your coach, one of the top QB's of this era. Our coach, 3 wins with 3 different QB's, none will be in the Hall of Fame.

Your team has been favored all season on most games. The Redskins have been the underdogs in most games. The last 6 games we've punched our opponents in the mouth. During the NFC Championship, I'm guessing that the Seahawks will be watching the game with a fat lip.

Even seattle is my second choice reffering to NFL teams, there's a big hole between them and my skins :logo:

This is gonna be the largest week of the season.... I can't wait to see the wather-birds fall :point2sky

Greetings!!!

I don't see us winning by 21.. that's a pipe dream at this point - it's the playoffs and you guys will come to play.

In saying that - I don't see you guys winning.. I think the point spread is pretty accurate.

Seahawks win 27-17.

I like The skins over the chickens for too many reasons to list. But the top reason is Joe gibbs. We are also a battle tested team. Oh thats right, the chickens share a division with the 49ers, rams, and the dominating cards'. The giants and cowboys decided for some reason they didnt want to win. Youve been beat by the skins....The difference in this game is it is in the seahawks house, It will be tough, but, we win in tough loud games, we have proven that. Our defense has improved 100 fold, and they are nasty. Our offense is week to week, they have had injuries, played against tough defenses and they are smart enough not to lose the game.....If our offense doesnt show up, it will be another battle. If our Offense is back up to their capabilities, The skins will win.

Archived