Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tampa Game - That Fake Screen

DButz65

I remember a thread about running a fake screen, or maybe it was the thread

about different plays and what others thought would work, but did you noticed we tried a fake screen against the Bucs and it worked, except that brunell over threw it out of bounds? Man when i saw that i said to my fiance "they were talking about that play on ES!" :D

Moss faked the screen, took 2 steps and headed up field, totally faked the CB out, think it was barber....i hope seattle saw that and plays back off of moss

when he comes in motion and is the only reciver on his side of the field (most of the screens ran to moss hes the lone reciever after comming in motion) :applause:

Yeah that was 6 points right there...too bad it was Brunell throwing it though. Im telling you, if he comes out and has another poor showing the first couple of series he needs to be pulled and put Ramsey in as much as I hate to say it. It's gonna be a LONG day if Brunell performs at the level he has been performing at lately.

but it was a fine example of the way Gibbs thinks--I guarantee that the SEA corners will not be jumping the short stuff the way the iggles did.

now if we could only do something to counter the tendency for opposing D's to rush way upfield with their RDE on third downs to prevent the brunnell roll-out (can you say inside shovel pass going left?)

It was a great play... Tampa got away with one there, and you could see it on Ronde's face, what with that smug little grin he had on afterwards. Funny noone in the media mentions that one but mention how "lucky" we were for that dropped ball by Tampa's reciever.

We wouldn't of had 120 yards on offense if that pass was on point.

Archived