Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

UPDATE --- New York Skins Fans

bird_1972

I know Buster's Garage.

They are on Church or Broadway right? I walk by it everytime I come up to the Falls.

I'll talk to my contingent, but I think we've already signed up for our last game at the Falls. Maybe next week.

Thanks for looking into this J.

To clarify, Busters didn't agree to become a Skins bar in the same way The Falls did, but just thought that it could be made INTO a Skins bar if enough people showed up and didn't want to ride the wait list.

Basically, I really like most things about The Falls. I love watching with a Skins contingent. I love that they only play Skins games(something I never thought I would say since I'm a big fantasy player). I love the projection. And most of all I love that the Skins have been winning since it started. And the food could be a lot worse.

But I have had a few issues. I'm not going to complain so much about this past weekend because I called late and I think we were lucky to get any table at all. The week before we were treated pretty rudely which was bothersome. For complaining that the table wasn't as big as promised, as well as pretty dismal attitude from the wait staff. I understand that they are very busy during games and there is a huge demand, but you would think they could treat that as a good thing. Personally, our table has brought a couple thousand dollars in business this year.

I wouldn't switch up this year for the sake of the streak, but if we could find a place w/ good food, ample seating, and a nice viewing situation that we could pimp into a Skins bar, I would be all for it.

Anyone have any personal relationships w/ bars or resteraunts that would like the Sunday business next year?

My wife and I had a good time this Saturday. We meet some old friends and some new ones. The end of game playing of Hail to the Redskins and all the hugging and high fiveing was unbelivable. That being said I agree that the staff seemed almost put out that they had to serve all the fans. In previous weeks my wife and I recieved a buy back after the 3rd drink. I do not believe we got a buy back all day and we were there from 2:30pm till 8pm! That being said maybe do need to go to a larger more friendly tavern, But not this week. I am looking forward to par-taking in another victory party this Saturday with my fellow Skins fans. I will be wearing my 00 jersey and sitting ( standing ) up front. Please stop by and say hello.

Archived