Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Reminds you of the Dallas and Seatle game

Burgold

doesn't it?

After each of those games, the media declared the Redskins the loser. Dallas was two fluke plays after being completely humiliated for the whole game. Mind you, the defense controlling Dallas to make a comeback never occurred to them. Seatle was also called a loss by the media. They all pointed to a missed field goal and forgot we were leading in the fourth quarter and we had a field goal of our own blocked. Still, we lost that game we won there. To some degree the final Philadelphia game was treated this way. They said the Redskins were outplayed on the field and lost that game (and in fine print) were it not for all the turnovers.

Tampa's the same story. The Redskins keep losing games after the fact. It's amazing how many games we lost that we actually won.

I find it funny that certain media people can keep coming up with excuse after excuse of how we shouldn't have won. It almost sounds like the Skins have cost a lot of people a lot of money. Think about it, if you didn't have anything invested in a Skins game why would you care who won, why would you focus strictly on how another team lost the game. The reporting, for most, has been horribly skewed to paint the Redskins as a lucky team, that will be eventually humiliated by the next great team we play. Like I said, the words of a loser, very sour grapes..ish.

:dallasuck :gaintsuck :eaglesuck

doesn't it?

After each of those games, the media declared the Redskins the loser. Dallas was two fluke plays after being completely humiliated for the whole game. Mind you, the defense controlling Dallas to make a comeback never occurred to them. Seatle was also called a loss by the media. They all pointed to a missed field goal and forgot we were leading in the fourth quarter and we had a field goal of our own blocked. Still, we lost that game we won there. To some degree the final Philadelphia game was treated this way. They said the Redskins were outplayed on the field and lost that game (and in fine print) were it not for all the turnovers.

Tampa's the same story. The Redskins keep losing games after the fact. It's amazing how many games we lost that we actually won.

You forgot about the spin on the dominating win over the Cowboys 35-7 they tried to put a spin on it after being throughly dominated they came up with what the Cowboys didn't do :doh:

doesn't it?

The Seattle game was a fluke! You won because we missed a field goal! Simple as that! Don't worry though, it won't come down to a field goal on Saturday! The Redskins are coming to the home of the best team in the NFC. Shaun is going to have a field day on Saturday!

I think you're right. Wasn't there even an article about how Dallas actually outplayed us in the second half?

I think I saw something but hey they had no choice we had such a commanding lead 35-0 we let our guard down.. Take away that long run that cheap touch down Cowboys didn't do anything all day.

The Seattle game was a fluke! You won because we missed a field goal! Simple as that! Don't worry though, it won't come down to a field goal on Saturday! The Redskins are coming to the home of the best team in the NFC. Shaun is going to have a field day on Saturday!

You had a miss and we had a miss. I tell you what... I'll give you your miss back if you give us our miss back. Guess what... we still won. Shaun is a great running back, but he was neutralized on all but one run last time. I hope it's the same this time.

While I agree with the general sentiment of this post, specking specifically about this past Saturdays's victory. It was a fluke. We were outplayed and 9 out of 10 times the outcome od a game that goes like that would have been a end to the season.

The Skins over the past dozen years when not beating themselves have come up with the propensity of bad breaks.

Lets just hope that for the next three games the Redskins handle business themselves and do not leave things to chance.

I don't even know that we were outplayed. Our defense played brilliantly. They weren't outplayed.

Our offense had two pretty decent field goal drives in the first half, chose to punt once instead of going for the long one. The bucs defense played brilliantly too. I think that we played ridiculoulsly safe and played to a draw.

Home of the team with the easiest schedule in the NFC :laugh:

Shaun is gonna get DESTROYED by Lavar :silly:

you got a lucky interception that bounced off of portis twice to set up that MISSED field goal.

It's not a fluke if you suck too much to even make a field goal. PLUS, let's not talk about winning because the other team missed field goals (ala NY Giants at your place. now THAT was a fluke. They missed 3.)

You had the easiest schedule in the NFL, and anytime you played a defense this year you got owned. Go away you scumbag Seattle loser. I see this on extremeskins all the time and i'm gonna use it now: EAT CROW!

The key is the Seahawks MISSED a field goal and the Redskins using a rookie kicker didn't. I guess the Seattle-NYG game was three times a fluke!

Archived