Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Divisional Playoffs: (Rantings, Elations, etc...)

mistymjohnson

The Washington Redskins = Integrity, hard work, determination, winning, and championships.

I am absolutely thrilled to see my Skin's in the divisional playoffs this year! Everyone (other than the EXTREMESKINS fans) wrote them off mid-season. Shoot, some people never thought they had a chance with Gibbs - calling him a 'has been'. HA! I don't think a 'has been' can get his team to the divisional playoffs, do you?

This post is not about any one player or even a select few who get most of the credit. The one thing I learned early in life is that football is a TEAM sport. It truly takes the ENTIRE team to get where our Skins have gotten today. I am proud of each and every one of them (spit and all - though that wasn't one of my proudest moments.) *grins* I don't know if the actual players themselves ever read our posts, but if they do - GOD BLESS YOU ALL FOR THE HARD WORK AND DEDICATION THAT YOU HAVE ALL SHOWN US FANS AND FANATICS!

Having said all of that, now I get to the game. Many people have mixed feelings about Washington in the playoffs. I don’t! *Smirks* I am elated, tickled-pink, ecstatic, overjoyed, thrilled, and delighted! I’m sure I can think of a few more words to describe the ‘high’ I get from knowing that the team I have always rooted for is yet again on their way to the Super Bowl – one game at a time!

As far as I am concerned… They will always be champions in my book!

:helmet: -Misty- :helmet:

If you have any other thoughts, feelings, rantings, ravings, debatable issues, etc... concerning the DIVISIONAL PLAYOFFS (ONLY) - Please feel free to share them here! I am interested in getting a good thread going that will survive until the official game thread starts on Saturday!

I'm taking Gibbs in any venue. I'm sure we have lost a margin of our late-season steam in the eyes of many, but what isn't being credited is that these were still winning contests. On the road. There's tremendous confidence and togetherness happening that is exciting to watch.

We aren't the sexiest among the final eight but we're going to punch you in the mouth. Its for this reason that I remain confident headed to Seattle. Finesse team. Perennial also-ran. Yeah, I'm taking Gibbs.

Archived