Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Very funny Pic from Saturdays game....

Lieminator

Simms frustrates the hell out of me. I watched the Bucs in 2 other games after the mid-point and he never made the kinds of plays on the run and in escaping the rush like he did in the games against the Redskins.

For some reason the guy gets up to play us.

What betrays him is his inability to get his throws up and over the line of scrimmage at times.

Funny considering he is a big kid with a lively arm.

Simms frustrates the hell out of me. I watched the Bucs in 2 other games after the mid-point and he never made the kinds of plays on the run and in escaping the rush like he did in the games against the Redskins.

For some reason the guy gets up to play us.

What betrays him is his inability to get his throws up and over the line of scrimmage at times.

Funny considering he is a big kid with a lively arm.

He's a young quarterback, still inconsistent in his play. He shows flashes of all the tools he possesses at different times. Tonight, he showed some of his enormous upside (precision touch on the deep pass, extreme accuracy in the short/intermediate routes, ability to move in the pocket to avoid sacks) and some of the aspects of his game that aren't developed (inability to locate throwing lanes to get the ball past the line of scrimmage).

Just about every Bucs fan is excited about what he does for the franchise, and the majority of us are hopign they'll lock him into a deal (he's an RFA) sooner rather than later.

Archived