Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I don't get it

CrypticVillain

It just pisses me off when I hear people go on us like we did not beat the Bucs.

I heard somebody say we won because Chris Simms was terrible.

Simms was awsome last night for someone his age.

Oh how bout this one, they said Carnell Willams was not effective in this game.

Why the hake you think he was not he played a Gregg Willams D that dose not take crap from nobody.

And my Favorite,

The Bucs played good they just did not score enoguh points.

:wtf: That is some :bsflag: man that is the point of the game to score more points then the other team, if you can not do that why are you even playing.

I hate the media they suck, but I still want to be a journalist because I like sports so much, but when people say Stuff like that it just makes me furious.

I am pleased we get a chance to play Seatle, but i was very dissappointed with our win saturday. I think it's just me, but i like my team to play well on both sides of the ball and beat the other team soundly. We won because are defense, and some bad play from the buccaneers offense.

Another way to look at it though is Karma. They got a Bullshiiiit win on us earlier this year, and we just returned the favor. Good Trade off if you ask me.

I am pleased we get a chance to play Seatle, but i was very dissappointed with our win saturday. I think it's just me, but i like my team to play well on both sides of the ball and beat the other team soundly. We won because are defense, and some bad play from the buccaneers offense.

Another way to look at it though is Karma. They got a Bullshiiiit win on us earlier this year, and we just returned the favor. Good Trade off if you ask me.

You know what I think?

I think, well actually I know there are 32 teams in the NFL.

Out of those 32 teams only 8 team's fans actually get to watch their team play a game next week.

And guess freaking what, our Washington Redskins are one of them. Thats pretty freaking awesome if you ask me.

You know what I think?

I think, well actually I know there are 32 teams in the NFL.

Out of those 32 teams only 8 team's fans actually get to watch their team play a game next week.

And guess freaking what, our Washington Redskins are one of them. Thats pretty freaking awesome if you ask me.

AMEN dcoles11! Well said. How can we be "very disappointed with our win Saturday"

For chrissakes.

HAIL TO THE REDKSINS!

Let em talk, all we did was rest weapons we really need in this Seattle game. Im kinda glad Gibbs gave our studs a rest even though it makes the analyst pic Seattle by 7 or 70 over us. We Want to be the Underdogs, not talked about like were the greatest ever. All Joe Gibb teams were underdogs and even after going to 4 SuperBowls.

If our offense could have driven the field for one TD Drive against Tampa I think we would be getting more respect form the media.

I just expect it when you put up 120 Yard of offense. Just think how bad it would have been if we lost.

Not too bad really. The Giants are mostly getting a pass. The media is going to concentrate on the teams still playing. We had an obvious weakness so they're ganging up on us. Whatever. Win or lose our O is going to look a lot better next week and the mediots will go away.

Let em talk, all we did was rest weapons we really need in this Seattle game. Im kinda glad Gibbs gave our studs a rest even though it makes the analyst pic Seattle by 7 or 70 over us. We Want to be the Underdogs, not talked about like were the greatest ever. All Joe Gibb teams were underdogs and even after going to 4 SuperBowls.

When you say that it just make it sound so right

Archived