Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Qwest Field a concern to me..

Bleeding Burgundy

I wasnt at the tampa game but a good friend of mine went and said that it was the loudest game he'd ever been too. He said you couldnt even hear someone next to you talk at the peaks of the noise. I dont know how much louder qwest can get than that, maybe a bit, but it shouldnt be enough of a difference from tampa to have a noticeable effect. Assuming that the skins lack of false start penalties in the tampa game despite of the noise wasnt just lucky but practiced and repeatable.

Weather here in Seattle has been bloody miserable lately with front after front lining up over the Pacific brining in storm after storm, rain, rain, rain and wind. 10-day forecast indicates more of the same to come. Today has been one of the driest days in weeks, so we might get lucky. Orrrrr, we can have a playoff football game in a cold, wet, windy storm... Conditions, even though this is their town, would favor the Skins smashmouth brand of football IMHO. Going to be a great game. Should be close. Gibbs will have a plan. Skins can win this!!!

Archived