Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Was this game a wake-up call for us?

goldenster95

Let's hope so. It looks like we were kind of flat for a lot of the game after we went up 14-0.

Hopefully, this revs us up and gives us the wake-up call we need to play Seattle.

My god..I hope that game was a wake up call...How does the saying go "Savor the Flavor, b/c its sure as hell not going to happen again." We need to step it up on offense at Seattle...GO SKINS

The real wake up call will be the LONG flight home, and the thought of next years draft after the loss your team will experience.:yikes:

Yeah, I'm sure we'll be thinking of the loss of Renaldo Wynn, but I'd be a little worried about Marcus Trufant trying to go one-on-one with Santana Moss.

You guys haven't played a legit team since Week 12 and almost lost. We humiliated that team a few weeks later.

We'll see, sonny.

Well, as Clinton Portis said, after the Skins went up 14-0 it was run, run, pass, punt for the rest of the game. The Skins will be better on offense next week. How much better? It is a mystery.

one thing is this:

our O wont face the #1 defense again this season.....and they certainly should take it as a wake up call...this run run pass punt stuff is how we lost to TB, OAK, and SD......pure crap play calling.

Let's hope so. It looks like we were kind of flat for a lot of the game after we went up 14-0.

Hopefully, this revs us up and gives us the wake-up call we need to play Seattle.

We wernt flat, we just beat THE NUMBER 1 DEFENSE IN THE NFL this year. We did well enough to win the game. The one thing about Redskins games, and this is true in all of them except one, we control the tempo. Our defense keeps offenses honest, and when we were lacking in the secondary in the middle of the season, we were scoring big. We will beat Seattle again. It will be close, but we will beat them.

I said it on another thread. This was our "poor offensive performace" of the playoffs. We got it out of the way.

Goldy, I sure hope so because our offense was not clicking at all today, give their defense credit though they played great and like a #1 defense should play.

Except for the Portis TD:applause:

Archived