Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Great Play Carlos!

pico926

'los had a pretty good game covering their #1 most of the time with Springs down. This is some serious experience to add to his resume. I think we got a pretty good corner with the #9 pick. Man oh man am I glad we have him instead of Mike "one donut away from being a tight end" Williams. We sure have had use for a corner as the season has progressed.

At first glance, I had to check and make sure Carlos wasn't play Linebacker or Safety! He hit as hard as Sean Taylor on that one play! Like a Missle!

Carlos is a gamer! Now if only he can come up with some interceptions like Smoot and Champ did...

I'm so happy we drafted him instead of that gutless woose, Adam Jones. Rock on, Rogers!

Even though Carlos Rogers and Ryan Clark were initially beat on that C. Simms deep ball Carlos continued to hustle and got his hand on the ball as sheppard was trying to reel it in. Carlos you saved the game! HTTR

Yea..I just saw this on NFL LIVE with the infamous "Sean Salisbury"...I normally put him on mute...but he made a valid point about Carlos not giving up on the play and gettin a hand in there to disable Sheppard from wrapping the ball tight....Good play and excellent effort 'Los. :applause: :applause: :applause:

:point2sky HTTR!!!!:point2sky

Archived