Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

To all of you kool-aid drinkers out there.

Nativeson

Remeber last week when I cameon here and said that Brunell , Harris and Ffost were the weak links on this team and many of you jumped my bones for even thinking such a thing . Well , I hope you are hungry for crow because I am right as rain on this , this game PROVED IT!!!!! Joe Gibbs I love ya' and always have , but , why OH why do you try so hard to give all of your fans heart palpatations when it should be the obvious choice to go with the other guy . Ramsey has been more than patient and proved in the Dallas game that he is capable to lead this team in an important game . Ramsey got pulled in the first game in the first quarter . I think it's only fair to allow him the chance that he has earned . If Joe Gibbs is the fair man that he says he is than we'll see Ramsey starting the Seattle game next week . It would be a good move for several reasons . The Seahawks have not prepared for Ramsey and don't know what he is capable of

2 He has a much stronger arm and can stretch the feild much better than Brunell . Walt Harris is no number one draft pick anymore if he ever was one and Derrick Frost isn insurgent bent on destroying this teams chances when it matters . Somebody kick him in the balls OK!!!!!

Nativeson has spoken

Dude, we won the ****ing game!

! And answer me this Genious man

Genius is the word, and chill out man, the team just won a huge playoff game, Brunell is allowed to have bad games, that doesn't mean you just up and change to Ramsey because of one game, especially after Mark has led us this far. How can you question Gibbs? We won the football game, we were playing well defensively and he ran the ball to talk time off the clock, what more do you want? :helmet:

Oh my god guys you are so freaking dumb, cant you all see that Joe Gibbs is mentally retarded? Brunell didnt go 10-6 this year, and he didnt throw 23 touchdowns to 10 interceptions! After he had a bad game against the #1 defense where he only was called upon to throw 15 times, im ready to jump on his ass and suggest that Ramsey, a QB that is unproven and has never played in a playoff game should be sent in there because I saw that throw to Moss in the Giants game and I think that if he was on the field he would be doing that every 4 seconds! If you dont agree with what I say you must be stupid also! Gibbs didnt win 3 superbowls because he knew what he was doing, it was all luck! I should be in charge of everything cause I am so freaking smart. Yeah pulling your #1 QB in the divisional playoffs is the kind of shake up that can only be good, not the kind that will result in dejected players, an offense worse than tonights, and ultimatly a loss with lots of questioning as to why the #1 QB was pulled in the playoffs! Go Ramsey I love Ramsey he is so cool YAY RAMSEY!

We won today. Sit back and enjoy the win. Oh and please stop using those crazy fonts, font sizes, and colors.

Remeber last week when I cameon here and said that Brunell , Harris and Ffost were the weak links on this team and many of you jumped my bones for even thinking such a thing . Well , I hope you are hungry for crow because I am right as rain on this , this game PROVED IT!!!!! Joe Gibbs I love ya' and always have , but , why OH why do you try so hard to give all of your fans heart palpatations when it should be the obvious choice to go with the other guy . Ramsey has been more than patient and proved in the Dallas game that he is capable to lead this team in an important game . Ramsey got pulled in the first game in the first quarter . I think it's only fair to allow him the chance that he has earned . If Joe Gibbs is the fair man that he says he is than we'll see Ramsey starting the Seattle game next week . It would be a good move for several reasons . The Seahawks have not prepared for Ramsey and don't know what he is capable of

2 He has a much stronger arm and can stretch the feild much better than Brunell . Walt Harris is no number one draft pick anymore if he ever was one and Derrick Frost isn insurgent bent on destroying this teams chances when it matters . Somebody kick him in the balls OK!!!!!

Nativeson has spoken

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain. Oz has spoken......

The point I thought I would make is that in order to keep winning we must make the changes to make the team stronger . Isn't that what good teams do ???

Yes, that is what good teams do...in the regular season. When you are on a strong winning streak (as we are), you do not make such a major change as the QB. Brunell has been winning us games, bottom line. Tampa also has a defense that's not too shabby. To take such a large risk in the playoffs is to jepoardize our entire season. Brunell has not been making the mistakes that cause teams to lose games. You don't suddenly switch to a QB who has not been getting the reps with the receivers. I can't believe that we're 11-6 and on a 6-game win streak, and we're still having "Bench Brunell" threads. This is ridiculous.

Nativeson has spoken

Yo dude ,the eagles sucked this year.

Archived