Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

To all of you kool-aid drinkers out there.

Nativeson

Remeber last week when I cameon here and said that Brunell , Harris and Ffost were the weak links on this team and many of you jumped my bones for even thinking such a thing . Well , I hope you are hungry for crow because I am right as rain on this , this game PROVED IT!!!!! Joe Gibbs I love ya' and always have , but , why OH why do you try so hard to give all of your fans heart palpatations when it should be the obvious choice to go with the other guy . Ramsey has been more than patient and proved in the Dallas game that he is capable to lead this team in an important game . Ramsey got pulled in the first game in the first quarter . I think it's only fair to allow him the chance that he has earned . If Joe Gibbs is the fair man that he says he is than we'll see Ramsey starting the Seattle game next week . It would be a good move for several reasons . The Seahawks have not prepared for Ramsey and don't know what he is capable of

2 He has a much stronger arm and can stretch the feild much better than Brunell . Walt Harris is no number one draft pick anymore if he ever was one and Derrick Frost isn insurgent bent on destroying this teams chances when it matters . Somebody kick him in the balls OK!!!!!

Nativeson has spoken

umm... i think EVERYONE ALREADY KNOWS that harris and frost are inconsistent. The point is that they are redskins and we have noone else left. Frost had a pretty good game until the last punt. Hell he punted like what ~ 10 times? 1 out of 10 aint bad. What are u trying to prove?

Brown, Frost and Hall are terrible, Harris is average he makes some plays but gives some bone-headed ones up too. Hall has one touchback this year(must have been the wind at his back) that is horrible for a kicker, football is a game of field position and you can't give up thirty yards on every kick-off.

Remeber last week when I cameon here and said that Brunell , Harris and Ffost were the weak links on this team and many of you jumped my bones for even thinking such a thing . Well , I hope you are hungry for crow because I am right as rain on this , this game PROVED IT!!!!! Joe Gibbs I love ya' and always have , but , why OH why do you try so hard to give all of your fans heart palpatations when it should be the obvious choice to go with the other guy . Ramsey has been more than patient and proved in the Dallas game that he is capable to lead this team in an important game . Ramsey got pulled in the first game in the first quarter . I think it's only fair to allow him the chance that he has earned . If Joe Gibbs is the fair man that he says he is than we'll see Ramsey starting the Seattle game next week . It would be a good move for several reasons . The Seahawks have not prepared for Ramsey and don't know what he is capable of

2 He has a much stronger arm and can stretch the feild much better than Brunell . Walt Harris is no number one draft pick anymore if he ever was one and Derrick Frost isn insurgent bent on destroying this teams chances when it matters . Somebody kick him in the balls OK!!!!!

Nativeson has spoken

How can I believe anything you have to say when you cant remember what game it was that you think Ramsey proved himself in?

See my sig., Ive been drinking Gibbs kool-aid since 1982 and can't see a reason to stop now. I could care less if we have negative yards on the offense and win 2-0 than have 909384873239292 yards on offense and lose 375-372. As Herm Edwards said. "We play to win the game"....

the media and a lot of fans are just retards

i remember when we only scored 10 vs cardinals , everyone was like WHY EVEN show up vs Dallas. Stupid media really thinks bad offensive performance transfers to the next week vs a completly different team

Just like before the yr, skins 4-12, because they lost Coles and Smoot! That means one less game, dumb logic

football is week 2 week, we could of scored 48 today and 3 vs seattle, or 10 today and 35 vs seattle

the media has to justify always being wrong on there picks so they try create trends

Nativeson has spoken

Hey. Why dont they fire Gibbs and hire you? You are a genius. On second thought fire williams too. You my friend, would make a superb NFL coach, and I could certainly see you filling Gibbs shoes. :rolleyes:

Dude... we won. Shut the hell up with the "crow" talk. Jesus I cant believe some people...

Yo' Gumby , I know we won and that's great !! The point I thought I would make is that in order to keep winning we must make the changes to make the team stronger . Isn't that what good teams do ??? If you know that eating Taco Bell tacos gives you the ****s than you stop eating Taco Bell tacos . If you know that you're starting Quarterback is gimpy and can't complete short out routes and is SKIPPING THEM in FRONT of the RECIEVERS than you replace him with the other guy who is earning big money to do these sorts of things , GOT IT!!! Jesus I can't believe some people !! And answer me this Genious man , Why is Gibbs still going to preserve mode after the half when the smart thing to do is to keep the heat on ..... Stand on their necks until they stop breathing !!!!! That's what championship teams do .... Have you not noticed this before ????

Nativeson has spoken :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :logo: :logo:

Yo' Gumby , I know we won and that's great !! The point I thought I would make is that in order to keep winning we must make the changes to make the team stronger . Isn't that what good teams do ??? If you know that eating Taco Bell tacos gives you the ****s than you stop eating Taco Bell tacos . If you know that you're starting Quarterback is gimpy and can't complete short out routes and is SKIPPING THEM in FRONT of the RECIEVERS than you replace him with the other guy who is earning big money to do these sorts of things , GOT IT!!! Jesus I can't believe some people !! And answer me this Genious man , Why is Gibbs still going to preserve mode after the half when the smart thing to do is to keep the heat on ..... Stand on their necks until they stop breathing !!!!! That's what championship teams do .... Have you not noticed this before ????

Nativeson has spoken :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :logo: :logo:

Dude, sit back down. Gibbs and Brunell have won six games in a row. If Gibbs wants to go into prevent in the first corner, at this point, i'd trust him on that.

Hey. Why dont they fire Gibbs and hire you? You are a genius. On second thought fire williams too. You my friend, would make a superb NFL coach, and I could certainly see you filling Gibbs shoes. :rolleyes:

I said that I have always loved Joe Gibbs and always will , or didn't you notice that . You must get your news from FOX also . They have a tentancy to leave out all pertinent facts when they try to make a condiscending remark or point . Also I never said that I should replace Gibbs although I can tell you this , I wouldn't be so scared to take chances that I put the teams chances in jeapordy by playing so conservative I keep the opponent in the game until the end , DUH!!!!!! Just because I have my own opinion doesn't mean I don't still love my team !!!! I bet you I have been a fan way longer than you've been alive sonny . Do you even know who Chris Hamburger was ? Or Deacon Jones ? Or Russ Tillman ? Or Tank McClinton ? Or Lenny Hoss ? OK then keep the rude comments for someone who deserves them . I suppose you thinks its wrong to express difference with the Bush Administration because no citizen should question athuority . To that I say to you Heil Hitler !!!! I'll do you one better , I bet you're a frickin' Republican .......Yuk!!!!

Nativeson has spoken :applause: :applause: :applause: :cool: :cool: :silly: :silly: :logo: :logo: :notworthy :notworthy

Archived