Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What I think happened tonight

Dieselpower44

We won and thanks to Gibbs and the Defense we did,

What else happened?

We rested Portis, and our secondary after we jumped to a 14 point lead.

Yeah our offense was lackluster but you know what? We won and we have some people rested for next week.

Here is to Portis ripping off a 200 yard game against seattle....!

I agree, Portis was hurt and we used him sparingly, and that effected the dynamics of our offense. Ladell Betts is a quality backup, although not a CP, and honestly I'd loved to have seem some ROCK in there too to mix things up.

ST getting ejected deservingly or not also was a big hurting to our defense.

We played it perfectly tonight, letting Portis remain in one piece and hold them off with our fantastic defense. One thing we know is that we won't face a better defense until we see Chicago in the NFC title game (which we will). We didn't beat the great defense, but more importantly, we didn't allow them to beat us.

Yeah we rested Portis tonight almost got him 8 months worth of rest. Offense what offense they must have been resting to. Don't get me wrong I am a diehard Skins fan but come on 25 yards passing???? If were not for the defense again we would be watching next week from the couch. We have got to find a spark for this offense.:point2sky

Yeah we rested Portis tonight almost got him 8 months worth of rest. Offense what offense they must have been resting to. Don't get me wrong I am a diehard Skins fan but come on 25 yards passing???? If were not for the defense again we would be watching next week from the couch. We have got to find a spark for this offense.:point2sky

You did see the score right? You know that the Bucs played inspired defense.

The Seahawks will provide us with an opportunity for a better offensive performance. Trust in Gibbs to get the offense up to the challenge for next week. Man, I'm as concerned as the next guy, but I'm really sick of the negativity after a tough playoff win on the road. :2cents:

I agree.. it was rough... it was UGLY..... but hell we beat the number 1 defense in their house with a banged up secondary and a banged up Portis.... this team has character and heart.... the Defense played inspired as any D ever has.....

I also just think it was a bad game for the offense because the run game was being stuffed..... the hawks do not have nearly the D that bucs have.... our offense will show up next week along with our D......

GO SKINS>>>> Whoooooooo

Archived