Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

That's the BEST defense we'll face in the PLAYOFFS!

neilclarke

Hands down. Our offense will fair much better agains the Seachickens. Don't know why so many people are bashing the offense considering how hard it is to score on Tampa, let alone during a playoff game. Not to mention the fact it's the second time we've faced them this season and Gruden had his team very well prepared.

Too bad he couldn't prepare them for how hard our D was going to hit them.

Hands down. Our offense will fair much better agains the Seachickens. Don't know why so many people are bashing the offense considering how hard it is to score on Tampa, let alone during a playoff game. Not to mention the fact it's the second time we've faced them this season and Gruden had his team very well prepared.

Too bad he couldn't prepare them for how hard our D was going to hit them.

You just can't prepare a rookie running back and a 25 year-old first-time playoff starter for the way things are going to be in the playoffs. You have to just throw them out there and hope they raise their game to the next level.

In the case of Simms and Cadillac, they came up short.

As a Bucs fan, I just hope that they come back next year hungry and ready to make the move the next level.

You just can't prepare a rookie running back and a 25 year-old first-time playoff starter for the way things are going to be in the playoffs. You have to just throw them out there and hope they raise their game to the next level.

In the case of Simms and Cadillac, they came up short.

As a Bucs fan, I just hope that they come back next year hungry and ready to make the move the next level.

Cadillac is a beast! I drafted him on my fantasy league and the guy is the real deal. Simms wasn't really given a chance to make plays. We suffocated Galloway and our front four didn't allow Cadillac to get going. Both INT's were tipped.

Good game brother and thanks for coming on here and making posts that aren't derogatory or inflamatory. That's classy on your part. :applause:

I've felt that the Carolina Panthers have the best D in the NFC. I see your point though. But if we have to play the Panthers at any point I think you would see what I mean. They are more intimidating than the Bucs in my opinion. On a side note, the officiating was spectacular. That's not just because we won, they really were awesome.

Uh, there is this team called Chicago that actually was better.

Not sure what the heck you're rappin' about since the Bucs wrapped up the #1 D thing in the final meaningless week (For the Bears, so they gave up some more yards)

Not only that, the Bears have actual stars on that D that will make plays.

Archived