Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bill Romanowski was suspensed for one game FOR

Doufer

Romo sits to pee hawked a gigantic spitwad into Stokes' face, and there was clear video evidence of it.

There's no video evidence of ST doing it. It's he said, she said in this case.

He sat the remainder of this game, and without further video evidence, that's where the penalty should end.

Seeing as he is wearing a visor and you can't realistically spit through a face mask (Try it sometime), I call bull. But knowing Gibbs, he will probably be suspended next week which will further kill our secondary.

Gibbs ain't gonna suspend ST in the playoffs pal.

What is sounds like is jawing back and forth between Taylor and Pittman. Taylor prob spit while talking and Pittman thought it was on purpose. Pittman should have been ejected for hitting Taylor as well.

I guess Pittman had a flash back of beating his wife and tried to ****slap Taylor.

exactly the way i see it too :applause:

Hey Mousecaner, how about you go pay attention to how your team is going to solve the problem of not being able to win or stay close in games against good teams without help from the refs, while we go and focus on our next playoff game.

PS. if I had to vote for an MVP for this game, it would be Marcus Washington or Chris Simms.

If Gibbs suspends him (not the NFL), I'd say he's a fool. Make him run laps in the offseason. Fine him. Kick his dog. But you don't take away your most explosive defensive player while you're trying to make a Super Bowl run. Especially when you're coming up on the number two offense in the league.

Gibbs doesn't have too many years left on the planet. I think he'll do everything he can to try to win. No way he sits Taylor.

Archived