Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

talk about sean taylor HERE

Sean21Taylor

i love him. Never thought I would say something like that about another man but....

"Did I ever tell you about the time Sean Taylor showed up at my daughter's wedding? You know my daughter, she's a beautiful girl. Well, Taylor shows up and you know he's a big fella. Well, he's standing right between me and my daughter at the ceremony. He's got no right to be there, but he's drunk and he's Taylor! Well, long story short: the priest accidentally marries me and Taylor! We spend the weekend in the Poconos — he loved me like I've never been loved before!"

This preseason, he picked up a blocked field goal and ran with it. (I'm sure you remember the play. IT was right before halftime and there were a bunch of laterals and runs back and forth across the field)

Anyway, the result of the play is irrelevant. I was amazed at how he scooped up the football (It was just blocked and was taking awkward bounces). Taylor picked it up with his right hand by stabbing at it, not cradling it. Running full speed, he was able to palm a ball that was bouncing wildly.

These types of plays can only be made by a handful of players in the NFL. Everyone else lacks that kind of hand-eye coordination. I've said this a few times, but I'll say it again. Athletically, he's on his own level.

Anyway, the result of the play is irrelevant. I was amazed at how he scooped up the football (It was just blocked and was taking awkward bounces). Taylor picked it up with his right hand by stabbing at it, not cradling it. Running full speed, he was able to palm a ball that was bouncing wildly.

that's what amazes me...how did he catch that ball without breaking a stride :applause:

Archived