Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

talk about sean taylor HERE

Sean21Taylor

Sean Taylor...Marcus Vick...

thugs!

%$#%$#$#% IF SOMEONE ELSE PUTS SEAN TAYLORS NAME ANYWHERE CLOSE TO THAT PUNKA$$ VICKS NAME I'M GOING TO EXPLODE....vick tried to break someone's leg!!!! taylor spit...or he was accused of spitting....

He was involved in a gun incident where he alledgedly waved a gun at someone.

He has spit in someones face on two seperate occasions.

He did not return Coach Gibbs phone calls.

He was fined at the NFL Rookie Meetings.

HE IS A THUG!

14-13!!! ......35-7!! THUG THAT!! LOLOL!! SEE Y'ALL NEXT YEAR!!

i didn't see any spit either. all i saw was pittman coming at ST, a lot of trash talking, then pittman hits him and a flag is thrown. now after the flag is already thrown, pittman goes to the ref and says "he spit on me". refs could be giving sean taylor the dennis rodman/rasheed wallace/ron artest treatment and give the other player the benefit of the doubt even if there was no foul or anything worth penalizing. any player could be lying so the penalty wouldn't be on him.

Well, I definitely can't tell spit or no spit from the video, but it seemed to me that ST barely argued the call or the ejection (at least when they showed him on TV). I would think someone who was thrown out of the game unjustly would have shown more emotion...

i just wanna know where he comes from!!! he always pops outta no where and just takes off!!! or jacks someone up.....I LOVE HIM!!! :notworthy

Could u please put M Pitts mans name on the jacked up list in advance, next game ol pitts will have wished he spat on him not splat on him...go sean you good thing

He may be a great football player, but the guy obviously has no class whatsoever. To spit in the face of another person is totally classless. So glad we have the pro bowler Roy Williams over a classless punk like Taylor.

Class, Its FOOTBALL not the Opera!!

He may be a great football player, but the guy obviously has no class whatsoever. To spit in the face of another person is totally classless. So glad we have the pro bowler Roy Williams over a classless punk like Taylor.

I couldn't agree with you more - I'm really glad YOU have Mr. Overrated Roy Williams, and WE have Mr. Hall of Famer Sean Taylor.

I love the guy - he brings everything he has to every game and every play. He's still a kid and will mature.

We're with you Sean!!! Can't wait to see you blow up Alexander next week. He'll wish you spit on him instead of knocking him out.

i didnt see his head bob back on the replay so the spitting was probably accidental, but a more appropriate call by the ref(if the spitting incident was true) would have been to have offsetting personal fouls and then eject taylor. You cant let any player slap another, no matter how pissed they are.

does this mean it was investigated today or last year?

NFL.com

http://www.superbowl.com/news/story/9150905

In the first half, Taylor scored on a 51-yard fumble return that gave the Redskins a 14-0 lead.

Taylor was investigated last season for spitting at Cincinnati receiver T.J. Houshmandzadeh. The NFL carefully reviewed tapes to determine whether Taylor should be fined, but they found no video evidence to support the allegation.

Archived