Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

To all my Diehards....

DieHard86

Today is our day. Even though the media has been kissing the team's ass all week, trying to play catchup, and even though the casual fans will be throwing their parties and wearing their Redskins shirts, today for us. Norv's collassal letdown, Marty's disaster, Spurrier's circus. We supported this team then, and we'll support them long after. So here's to you, fellow Diehard! Go Skins!

:cheers: :helmet:

Today is our day. Even though the media has been kissing the team's ass all week, trying to play catchup, and even though the casual fans will be throwing their parties and wearing their Redskins shirts, today for us. Norv's collassal letdown, Marty's disaster, Spurrier's circus. We supported this team then, and we'll support them long after. So here's to you, fellow Diehard! Go Skins!

THANK YOU TO A FELLOW REDSKINS FAN!! I KNOW ILL ALWAYS BE A REDSKINS FAN TILL THE DAY I DIE!!! :cheers:

:point2sky HAIL TO THE REDSKINS :point2sky

:logo: GO REDSKINS BEAT THE BUCS IN TAMPA!!!! :logo:

:helmet: LEST GO SKINS LETS MOVE TO THE NEXT ROUND!! :helmet:

Nice post man.... well put.... I wore my skins stuff yesterday to work and it was amazing the number of people who asked me "you like the skins" "me too man" never would have happened 6 weeks ago......

but o well i welcome them with open arms... even though at the first sign of trouble they are no where to be found.....

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS... WHOOOOOOO

Just remember...

Those of us who have been there through thick and thin... rough times and good times...

NOW is more glorious, more enjoyable to us.

For the bandwagoners.. they don't share the euphoria and the joy of those die-hard fans who have suffered.

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!!!

:applause:

Love them 'skins! Always have, always will. The true diehards never hid their burgundy and gold throughout the disappointing string of seasons. To all the bandwagon fans and media, jump on and jump in the fight for old DC. Let's take it all the way to the Super Bowl. To all the dedicated players and coaching staff, thanks for giving us a winning season. Now, lets rock them in Tampa and send that pirate ship to the bottom of the bay.

:point2sky HTTR.

We have a cowBUMS fan at work.All season(and last) hes been busting my chops.Said the first game against dullass was a lucky break,Gibbs is washed up(I have the report Gibbs was rehired in my locker and he would constantly bust on it) crat like that.When we beat them at home,his mood changed.I dont usually talk trash because over the years I've become use to the big letdowns so I dont want to jinx the team.Well guess what??He suddenly remembers he really likes the Skins!?Always secreatly rooted for them against other teame(of course not dullass).Tells me how great Gibbs was in the past(well....DUH!!) and how the bucks are in big trouble.I finally told him what a load of S%^& he is.I mentioned that if your rooting for a team,STICK WITH THEM!!!Dont jump ship and join anothers bandwagon when things look good for them.What an a$$.I run into a lot of bums fans who have never acted like this.Just thought there might be others who had the same type of storys??:dallasuck :eaglesuck :gaintsuck :bucsuck: :point2sky

Just remember...

Those of us who have been there through thick and thin... rough times and good times...

NOW is more glorious, more enjoyable to us.

For the bandwagoners.. they don't share the euphoria and the joy of those die-hard fans who have suffered.

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!!!

:applause:

Well Put!!!!!!!!!! GO SKINS!!!!!!!!

:cheers:

ive been waitin for a post like this. even though all the bandwagoners have just jumped on and probably dont know who people like ryan boschetti or cedric killings are, we have been there through and through. HTTR

Right back at cha brother!!

It's so great to see some starting to get that "feeling", that "Gibbsian Moment" we've heard expressed here so eloquently. The mid-season butterflies about "will we? won't we? can we?" have disappeared, the ignorant ravings about Gibbs being out of touch or Brunell being washed up are nowhere to be found. THIS is what being a fan is, a genuine dyed-in-the-wool there when they're up-there when they're down never say die fan is really about. You pay your dues over the years, feeling that gut-clenching twist during the "Norvalian swoons" (still one of my favorites!), through those oh-so-close finishes, wins and losses, hardening yourself against all the senseless prattle while the 'Boys were up and when Philly was winning, knowing somewhere deep in your soul that this was YOUR team. We all come willingly to this, we have chosen this team, this tribe to be a member of, to hold aloft the burgundy and gold totems of glory past and yet to come. This is why you suck it up and keep wearing (and buying) new gear, why you feel that quickening sense of looming battle during Dallass week, why you KNOW that you're gonna be busy on Sundays when the weather cools and the leaves fall. THIS fellow Skins fans, brothers and sisters all, this is what we have waited and longed for, the almost miraculous return of Coach Gibbs and the return of the Redskins, OUR TEAM!, to the playoffs, to "the hunt", to that bloody clawing struggle to the one and only game that matters. Enjoy this, savor it deeply, remember this feeling you have today.

Archived