Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tampa Bay Message Board Thread

Mania

Atleast this guy knows where his team stands....................

All smack aside, how can we honestly beat this amazing Skins team? Let's be realistic here, they've won their last 5 games in a row are are easily the hottest team going into the playoffs.

We can't even HOPE to stop the likes of Brunell, Moss, and Portis. Snyder sold his soul to get this combo together. Plus having a freaking LEGEND like Gibbs coaching them? I thought there was supposed to be parity in this league! It's not even fair that they can assemble that offense. Look for Brunell to have roughly 400 yards in the air with 170 of that going to Moss with a couple long TD bombs. Portis should have about 160+ yards and at least two touchdowns.

That brings me to our offense. Sure Carnell is healthy, but our line couldn't open a hole in a paper bag, let alone that rough DC defensive line. They'll obviously force Simms into numerous mistakes by keeping the pressure on him and collecting a couple picks once he gets rattled. Galloway won't even have a catch with that destructive secondary the Skins have. I've heard that the team cooks have been drawing the faces of our players on their meats so they will be ready to literally eat our guys alive! They are much more vicious than us and we can only hope to have our players get out of this game with their lives!

At least you didn't get the "Head up the ass" :laugh:

I have a sneaking suspicion KB will watch what he starts from here on out :laugh:

C'mon, King, it's not everyday an old timer on this board gets a custom avatar! ;)

I'm sure I've deserved one from time to time. :(

Archived