Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

LaVar Status?

nhat8121

Is it a good chance he'll be with the Redskins in the future? I love the man and the way he plays. I hope he stays with us forever. Though, I've heard somewhere that LaVar wants to stay but the Redskins doesn't have the money to sign him...correct me if I'm wrong.

P.S. Beat the Bucs

from what i thought was we allready signed him for a while and he is still on contract...but ive also heard that i think he doesnt wanna play here anymore because hes constantly being taken out. Especially on 3rd down. My guess is it depends on how far we go into the playoffs. If we do pretty well he might wanna stay with us if we get booted first round wildcard that wont be too convincing for him to stay. just what i think but hey.

well, cutting him would cost a LOT and trading him would be hard because of his salary...he will most likely remain a skin...and i like him so thats nice

It's more expensive to keep him. It will all depend on if the staff thinks he'll be a contributor next year worthy of his salary, or a distraction that's paid too much. Only time will tell.

Is it a good chance he'll be with the Redskins in the future? I love the man and the way he plays. I hope he stays with us forever. Though, I've heard somewhere that LaVar wants to stay but the Redskins doesn't have the money to sign him...correct me if I'm wrong.

P.S. Beat the Bucs

Will the insanity ever end??????????????????? :doh:

I know they are a competing site but the warpath has a page with all of the cap numbers etc.

LaVar is listed as a salary of $12.046 mil and a release fee of $12.846 mil for the 2006 season.

release fee defined as... ReleaseFees - this lists each player's cap hit, followed by their "release fee" in that given year. The release fee represents the amount of dead money that would be incurred by releasing/trading the player prior to the year in question.

Archived