Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hail Ray Brown.

feeshta

For all those that worried the loss of thomas would be a season killer, you need not worry anymore. Brown has been invisable since stepping into the lineup, and that is one of the highest complements you can pay an offensive lineman. Just don't see anyone mentioning it at all and thought I'd take the opportunity to highlight his contribution to the team. Personally, I'd love to see him suceed Bugel as O-line coach. He's got a great presence about him and I think the player really trust and respect him. Ray always said he hoped he never looked old on the field and that the day he did would be the day he retired. No need for that yet Ray, you have nothing to be ashamed of, quite the contrary in fact. HAIL!

multiple hails for ray...by the way i heard he is the only offensive lineman who can still touch his toes...true or not...thats pretty sweet

Actually it's do a full split. He started taking Pilates classes with his wife for something to do together a while back. Gives credit to pilates for his flexibility and his flexibility for part of his longevity, so by way of deduction the Pilates has helped him play so long.

For all those that worried the loss of thomas would be a season killer, you need not worry anymore. Brown has been invisable since stepping into the lineup, and that is one of the highest complements you can pay an offensive lineman. Just don't see anyone mentioning it at all and thought I'd take the opportunity to highlight his contribution to the team. Personally, I'd love to see him suceed Bugel as O-line coach. He's got a great presence about him and I think the player really trust and respect him. Ray always said he hoped he never looked old on the field and that the day he did would be the day he retired. No need for that yet Ray, you have nothing to be ashamed of, quite the contrary in fact. HAIL!

Hail to the Dirtbags!! These guys have stepped it up to open holes for Portis, and Brown has done a great job even pulling. Here's to Ray and Randy, Jon with the broken thumbs, Corey snapping and Chris in the Pro Bowl.

Let us not forget he is a multi time pro bowler and a real all pro and a genuine guy. There's no other player in the league I would want taking Randy Thomas' spot other than Ray Brown.

Ray Brown, We salute you! :helmet: :point2sky

Do you mean no other "substitute" player? If you are talking about any other player... geez....I love Ray, but how about.... mmmm... Faneca?

Archived