Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

James Thrash= difference maker

Drunken Master III

Thrash will step up in the playoffs and will be a huge reason why we will at least get to the NFC championship game. Just think about it, he is coming off of an injury and is probably almost 100%. This will be huge because unlike Taylor "ghost" Jacobs he can get open and catch the ball in key situations. The concentration is going to be on Moss, Portis, and Cooley. No one is thinking about Thrash. Look for him to get some key first downs.

Are you saying this because ESPN inexplicably listed him as a "key player" on their head to head matchup?

Thrash is good on special teams, but he's done nothing for anyone at WR. I think he's had a couple of balls hit him right in the hands before dropping them.

I used to be a big fan, but he's been real off lately...

i havent seen thrash drop passes since he's been back from his injury, but if somebody else has, then i dont doubt them.

early in the season, i saw thrash convert alot of third downs. when he went down, so did the passing game. i think he does make this team better and, as its been mentioned, with all the coverage rolling to moss and cooley, i think thrash will have a lot of chances to move the chains.

Archived