Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anyone hear the Dan Patrick Show Today?(Merged)

The Animal Trainer

Last week, when the New Orleans Saints came to tampa, they played the Scorpions' song "Rock you like a hurricane" through the stadium loud-speakers.

Sick B******s.

I really wish you were kidding about this.

That's sick.

Totally different from singing Mamas don't let your babies grow up to be Cowboys...

:anon: <----------the person who played it. Shame on them.

Guys, give me a break. Do you really think they did that on purpose? The whole Tampa Bay area was seriously affected by the 2004 Hurricanes that ripped through central Florida, so I seriously doubt that they would play those songs on purpose. If anything, it was an oversight by the crew that plays the music since Rock you Like a Hurricane is in the regular rotation of songs they play at Raymond James Stadium. Tampa Bay is a classy city with a mix of classy people and ass hole people, just like DC and the surrouding areas are I'm sure. I'm sick of all the **** taking about Tampa and Bucs' fans. We aren't all a bunch of elderly people with mullets you know. That's like saying all of the Skins fans are poor black people. Are you all poor black people? I'm looking forward to a good game with you guys.

Tampa shouldnt talk, it could easily be them next year!! What goes arround comes arround. In fact, there facility is actually below sea level!! There stadium could be in much worse shape if they ever get a "big one" like Katrina! Id keep my mouth shut if I were them!!:bucsuck:

That's like saying all of the Skins fans are poor black people. Are you all poor black people? I'm looking forward to a good game with you guys.

It is???

Is it really??

:rolleyes:

I heard there are swamps in Gainsville but I would never say something like that because I know there is no place on this board for ....... racism :doh:

Archived