Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Enough about Tiki Barber Already!!

usc35

I have to tell you, being a Skins fan and Gnat hater living in the NY/NJ area is tough sometimes!!

I am so sick and tired of hearing about Tiki Barber, I'm about ready to puke. :puke:

All the writers and fans now are all moaning and complaining about how Barber should have won the MVP.

Give me a BREAK!!!!!!!

Alexander - 28 TD (Awesome)

Barber - 9 TD (below average)

Enough Said!!!!!

1800 yards is nice and all, but with 1800 yards he should have been in the end zone alot more than 9 times.

There is a reason the Gnats have Brandon Jacobs - BECAUSE TIKI CAN'T GET IN THE END ZONE...... If I drew Barber a map with written directions, he still wouldn't be able to find the end zone.

Portis with 300 less yards had more TDs.

Speaking of Portis, he would deserve the MVP before Barber, the final 5 games, he carried his team on his back and right into the playoffs.

Just another case of a NY player being overrated!!

So please Gnat fans and writers, stop all of your complaining and crying about the MVP award, it was given to the right guy. :cry:

ps: I have tried to get this on the Gnat website, obviously they are not taking new members,the whimps! If any fellow Skins fan has a membership to their website, please post this over there for them to read!!!!!

:gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck

[i have to tell you, being a Skins fan and Gnat hater living in the NY/NJ area is tough sometimes!!]

LOL!

I know how you feel man.

Try walking around in Dallas wearing a Redskin sweatshirt, cap and carrying a Skins dufflebag!

I was lucky to make it back home alive!

Hail!:point2sky

Yeah I dont know how anyone can argue with a guy who won the rushing title and broke the NFL record for TDs... pretty ridiculous. I guess they claim the east coast bias wasnt strong enough?

Yeah, I know, and it's amazing. You would think the Gnats just won the Super Bowl by the way they act around here.

All I can Say Is GO PANTHERS!!!!!!

God, you guys are morons to try to downplay Tiki Barber's season. :doh:

i agree. the giants aren't much without tiki. i'm really impressed with his career. he was a machine at UVA. he showed flashes to talent early in his career but the giants didn't trust him. he still worked hard, got stronger, and smarter. look at him now, you can't hate on that.

OT...Anyone else notice the trend of the best players in the league being "undersized"?

I have to tell you, being a Skins fan and Gnat hater living in the NY/NJ area is tough sometimes!!

I am so sick and tired of hearing about Tiki Barber, I'm about ready to puke. :puke:

All the writers and fans now are all moaning and complaining about how Barber should have won the MVP.

Give me a BREAK!!!!!!!

Alexander - 28 TD (Awesome)

Barber - 9 TD (below average)

Enough Said!!!!!

1800 yards is nice and all, but with 1800 yards he should have been in the end zone alot more than 9 times.

There is a reason the Gnats have Brandon Jacobs - BECAUSE TIKI CAN'T GET IN THE END ZONE...... If I drew Barber a map with written directions, he still wouldn't be able to find the end zone.

Portis with 300 less yards had more TDs.

Speaking of Portis, he would deserve the MVP before Barber, the final 5 games, he carried his team on his back and right into the playoffs.

Just another case of a NY player being overrated!!

So please Gnat fans and writers, stop all of your complaining and crying about the MVP award, it was given to the right guy. :cry:

ps: I have tried to get this on the Gnat website, obviously they are not taking new members,the whimps! If any fellow Skins fan has a membership to their website, please post this over there for them to read!!!!!

:gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck

f

Because Tiki can't get into the endzone...?

Yea, that's gotta be it. :doh:

Tiki looking more like Riggins each day

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/5225398

This is offensive on so many levels! :puke:

Well, either you didn't actually read the story or you're just not very bright.

It's a good story and Tiki is worthy of comparison to any RB in league history. It would be a good idea for folks like you, that cannot seen to fanthom the idea that there are lots of good players not wearing Red and yellow out there, to understand that a comparison is not necessarily a life-time achievement deal.

Tiki and Riggo have similar histories, Riggins lasted until he was 36, I suspect that Tiki will retire before he sees 36.

That said, keep on hatin', it only shows ignorance. :applause:

OT...Anyone else notice the trend of the best players in the league being "undersized"?

I was thinking this, too. Not just running backs, but WRs (Steve Smith, Sanatana, etc.)

I think speed still counts the most in the NFL.

Well, either you didn't actually read the story or you're just not very bright.

It's a good story and Tiki is worthy of comparison to any RB in league history. It would be a good idea for folks like you, that cannot seen to fanthom the idea that there are lots of good players not wearing Red and yellow out there, to understand that a comparison is not necessarily a life-time achievement deal.

Tiki and Riggo have similar histories, Riggins lasted until he was 36, I suspect that Tiki will retire before he sees 36.

That said, keep on hatin', it only shows ignorance. :applause:

It is offensive to compare a great Redskin to the current Giants running back, by definition.

Tiki is an excellent RB. I'd take a guy like him any day. He doesn't deserve the MVP this year over Alexander, but his numbers ARE in fact MVP-like.

Alexander ran for more yards and had 3 times the scores. The MVP is rightly his.

Still, to call Barber overrated is silly. If he wore Burgundy and Gold he'd be the second coming.

I'm hoping that's sarcasm, because if not, that is just stupidity. :gaintsuck

I think my point was proven today, Pal!!!!!

What did your Tiki have? 40 yards?, he couldn't step up in a playoff game, hence the overrated label.

I think my point was proven today, Pal!!!!!

What did your Tiki have? 40 yards?, he couldn't step up in a playoff game, hence the overrated label.

And Portis had 10 more yards on 10 more carries. LOL. And enough with the Portis and Barber comparison. Portis had 5 100 plus games in a row and Tiki had 2, 200 plus games in his last 3. Just think he had nearly 900 more total yards than Portis this year.

And Portis had 10 more yards on 10 more carries. LOL. And enough with the Portis and Barber comparison. Portis had 5 100 plus games in a row and Tiki had 2, 200 plus games in his last 3. Just think he had nearly 900 more total yards than Portis this year.

How many times did your username apply in the Giants game....ZERO :laugh: , Burress gave up on plays just like he has been known for, good luck with that shmuck

That is the most idiotic argument I've ever heard. First of all Portis had 3 more carries and couldn't get going because he was in and out with a shoulder injury.

Secondly, in case you did not hear - THE REDSKINS WON!!!!

Your Gnats were SHUTOUT!!!!

Injured Portis - 53 Yards, 1 TD

Healthy Barber - 41 Yards, 0 TD

And you just further proved my point, Barber 900 more total yards (unfair comparison, because Portis is rarely used as a receiver) and Portis had more TD's.

Bottom line is this: The Gnats were SHUTOUT (0 points) and Barber could not step up and help his team, Overrated. The Redskins and Portis will be playing next week!! The Gnats and Barber will be watching on TV.

:gaintsuck

Archived