Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tampa Resident......

Mr.Caish

But #1 Redskin Fan. I am here representing proudly for Redskin Nation. Buc fans are worried. May the Redskins physically dominate and take care of every opportunity. Hail to the Redskins!!!!!!!!!

We LOVE You!

Burgandy and Gold in Florida!

Hail!:point2sky

But #1 Redskin Fan. I am here representing proudly for Redskin Nation. Buc fans are worried. May the Redskins physically dominate and take care of every opportunity. Hail to the Redskins!!!!!!!!!

I bet they are worried. I know that the Buc fans are talking a lot of trash and stuff but I really believe that they're bracing themselves for a defeat. They have to know we're gonna come out swinging.

They have got to be worried that the ship is going to be overtaken. Redskins faithful everywhere in the stands. It will be hilarious when Simms gets sacked a huge roar erupts. It will give all of us who can't make it a warm fuzzy feeling...

It does lean to the visitors side now that you mention it. Those Dirty Rats. I don't expect to be hearing the canons this weekend.

A bit of advise bring ear plugs cause your gonna hear more then cannons the Alstott whistle will be going off too!!!!!!

alstott-atl04h.jpg

Archived