Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How would I go about getting tickets for games next season?

ImmortalDragon

I've been a Redskins fan all my life but I never had a chance to go to a regular season game (once went to a Ravens-Redskins exitbition but it was canceled as soon as we sat down). The Panthers and Jaguars, aside from the Redskins, are my favorite teams and I want to go to at least one, if not both, of those games (both are at FedEx). I've never gotten tickets for anything so I'm just looking for basic information and advice for a beginner.

When would tickets for next season go on sale?

Where (perferably on the internet) can I buy tickets?

How early should one arrive to the stadium?

Is it better to park at the stadium or use metro?

If parking, I'm guessing you have to pay for parking, where can I get information for that and the lots?

Any advice or anything I should know would be very helpful. Thanks!

Season tickets have been sold out since 1965. You will need to get tickets from someone reselling them. Ebay, Stubhub, ticket brokers, our classifieds, etc.

I just joined the list im like # 217,947. It is some unobtainable # anyway.

:point2sky

I think the bill for season ticket holders is due around March/April, so thats when a bunch of folks will put their season seats up for sale

as far as individual games - the actual tickets are not recieved by ticket holders until 1-2 weeks before the preseason games start, so you are looking probably at Aug before any individual game tix pop up anywhere

Archived