Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ERNEST BYNER agrees Burgundy on Burgundy uniforms is a GOOD IDEA!

smartestmaninamerica

I know it looks like we will do white-on-white against Tampa, but when we meet the Colts in the SB, our Burgundy and Burgundy will look awesome against their all white.

Here is his quote from the chat:

From BeradSee

Mr. Byner,

Thanks for everything that you have done for the Redskins. As you probably know, we've been on a streak wearing the White on White uniforms, however, Tampa may wear their White jerseys, forcing us to wear Burgundy. I was wondering, could you maybe mention to Coach Gibbs that the fans(most of them) would love to see Clinton Portis streaking down the sidelines wearing Burgundy on Burgundy?

Thanks for your time. Good luck in the playoffs!

"I think that might be a possibility. I’ve been meaning to ask the last few days, what they’re planning on wearing, but I think Burgundy on Burgundy might be the thing. I would love to see that too, because I think the solid colors can probably keep the streak alive."

Yuck. No. never. Horrible idea. :puke:

teams that wear color on color unis always look like they're wearing pajamas. I remember when the Patriots thought that would be a good idea and they looked like a bunch of blueberries. The Seahawks look even more ridiculous.

I don't even like the white on white, but burgundy on burgundy would be a disaster.

Archived