Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If Portis and Betts retired tomorrow, and we had the first pick...(Reggie Bush)

kleese

Did Alexander really say that?

i've heard that too. never actually read it, but i heard that he said that.

re: the original post: i don't have time right now to read your article, but will be sure to do so later today. but i am of the opinion that reggie bush has bust written all over him.

I agree about Bush, Texas is prob about the best defense they went up against this year and I was telling some guys at work that I suspected he would be taken out of the game except for maybe some return yards on kicks.

As a fellow Oklahoma resident I hope VYoung goes into the draft (and out of the Big12) this year :)

Didnt S. Alexander say if Portis wasnt here he would come here?

Rather have him than an unknown myself...

Yea i think he did earlier this year or somthing, besides he is a free agent this offseason. So it'd be cool to get Shaun Alexander then draft Vince Young. but if we couldnt get Shaun Alexander i'd wanna draft DeAngelo Williams before Reggie Bush or Lendale White. I think Reggie Bush will try to dance around to much for the pros but then again i dont think Ladell Betts and Clinton Portis are gonna retire this season :D .

Oh, and i garuantee Clinton Portis will take over the All-Time leading rushing record for the NFL over if his body stays together long enough for about 12 seasons.

Archived