Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

trade for Roy Williams(WR)...

mammy487

What would we have to give up for this guy??? They need serious help on defense, I think Lavar and maybe something else would entice the Lions to bite on the trade... How scary would we be with Santana and Roy Williams at WR, Portis, Cooley, and whoever our QB will be next year. I like the idea

FREE ST!

I dont know. We are not getting rid of lavar. He is at worst a solid player. He may not be the next lawrence taylor, but he also is not a jeremiah bum trotter either. We need to keep lavar. If we get rid of him it will just open up another hole on defense that should stay filled.

I would take charles rogers. If he can stay healthy he would be a best just look at what Moss did for us when they talked smack about him and can he keep his hamstring healthy all year last year when we released Coles. I do not believe we will make that trade but it would be a pretty good tandem. Now way would I want Mike Williams. He is slow on the field.

Madden trade, lol...

Well i just read on Fox Sports (in the Marv Levy article) that the Bills might not be able to keep Eric Moulds through next season... im sure we looked at the idea of getting him in the offseason a while back. I dont actually know much about Buffalo but hes supposed to be a solid receiver.

They definitely wouldn't let Roy Williams leave, Millen has to use him as his one first round WR that hasn't been a complete bust yet. Wouldn't touch Charles Rogers with a stick, all he's done so far is break his collarbone twice and get suspended for substance abuse I believe. The Lions are in a terrible state, and part of that is the selfish and immature attitudes of all three of their big receivers, so I'm thinking we don't make a play at any of them. Moulds could be an option, but you know how Gibbs likes character guys, and his actions late this year don't show much character.

ive already stated that going after moulds be a very good idea. hes a proven #1 reciever. the only problem is i think hes around 33 and i dont think i would want to offer much for him because his contract is almost as big as lavar's. now if they release him that is another story, i would love for danny boy to hop on his jet and make him an offer.

People, people, enough with the trades. If nothing else, Lavar is owed the rough equivalent of the GNP of Lithuania next year, and there is NO ONE on the planet that is going to pick that up.

Besides, how often are blockbuster trades made in the NFL? Come on. You all are better than this. Aren't you? Please say yes.

I would take charles rogers. If he can stay healthy he would be a best just look at what Moss did for us when they talked smack about him and can he keep his hamstring healthy all year last year when we released Coles. I do not believe we will make that trade but it would be a pretty good tandem. Now way would I want Mike Williams. He is slow on the field.

rogers is a pot head who can't stay healthy. he's soft, and has zero intensity. i wouldn't take him on our team if he were given to us because it takes a roster spot of someone who would give us an effort.

but he also is not a jeremiah bum trotter either.

um....yeah.....I don't see how this is possible BUT...you are the same age as me and you obviously don't remember that J.Trotter was one of the best MLB's a couple years back......

#1 Lewis

#2 Trotter

#3 Urlacher

#4 thomas

LaVar would be lucky to reach that level.....and NOT be over rated like he was a few years back.....

People, people, enough with the trades. If nothing else, Lavar is owed the rough equivalent of the GNP of Lithuania next year, and there is NO ONE on the planet that is going to pick that up.

Besides, how often are blockbuster trades made in the NFL? Come on. You all are better than this. Aren't you? Please say yes.

Yes!

Much better then that.

That trade is NEVER, repeat, NEVER going to happen.

And if what you guys are smoking is green and sticky....GIMMIE!

LOL!

Hail!:point2sky

I dont know. We are not getting rid of lavar. He is at worst a solid player. He may not be the next lawrence taylor, but he also is not a jeremiah bum trotter either. We need to keep lavar. If we get rid of him it will just open up another hole on defense that should stay filled.

I disagree that we should keep him if he is at worst a solid player, he has to be at worst a great player to even get payed half the amount he is gonna get payed next year

Archived