Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Row question about RayJay

SkinsNTerps

Is row AA front row? I sure hope so cause I have 8 friends sitting in 126 AA and BB and they are all going to paint themselves up and the 5 guys in the front are going to write a letter , S-K-I-N-S, on their chest and have an ABC sign in hopes of getting on TV.

A lways

B elieve in

C oach Gibbs

Cant Wait!:cheers:

Is row AA front row? I sure hope so cause I have 8 friends sitting in 126 AA and BB and they are all going to paint themselves up and the 5 guys in the front are going to write a letter , S-K-I-N-S, on their chest and have an ABC sign in hopes of getting on TV.

Yeah, they've got a similar system at Qwest in Seattle. They have over 40 rows in the upper deck over there. I'd like to figure this row system out.

Guest ComebackKing

That should be sweet you will definitely make TV if your really close to the front and do all that! Good luck!

Okay, well I figured that. Then when I saw Row PP at Qwest, I thought there must be some mistake. But after thinking about it, I guess you're right. Row PP is row forty something, and they do have over 40 rows in the upper deck of that stadium. There's like three rows, then a wall, then about 40 rows at Qwest.

Archived